Trophies/Achievements ANYONE GET THEM ALL YET?

master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I am down to about three left. Just wondering if anyone has gotten them all yet. I know the solo for Final Countdown will be a hard one to get for me.

So lets hear it folks. Respond away.

Comments

• LocuraNinerLocuraNiner Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    At this point, the "Final Countdown Solo" trophy is unattainable to me. Other than that, I'd have them all.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited November 2009
    I think I am about 3 shy, waiting for my kids to get here this weekend to finish some of them off, the solo thing is going to be tough though.
  • VengerVenger Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Really, REALLY don't care about achievement point or trophies or any of that rubbish. Maybe if game points = actual points for 360 or PS3 stuff I'd actualy be more motivated to actualy bother with them, but as they're not, I'm not.
  • redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    The solo trophie on "The Final Countdown" is unattainable by me. I thought I would be clever and try and do it on practice mode at 70% speed, don't bother it doesn't give it to you. That will be the only one I have left to get here shortly.
  • returnxreturnx Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Not yet, but close. I need the trophies for playing all gigs, rock marathon, and endless setlist, but I have the Final Countdown one so that hard part is out of the way.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    I don't own the game yet, but just browsing through the trophies I can tell that this game is definitely a possible platinum trophy. The Final Countdown solo looks tough, but I'm pretty sure I can nail it with practice.
  • skyttskyttskyttskytt Headliner
    edited November 2009
    I've gotten around 92 on The Final Countdown so far, and is really the only hindrance. I think I have that and the "play every gig" one left. Skipped over the +60% bricks entourage member and couldn't find her for the longest time, but finally recruited her last night to finish off all of those. I've hit every part of the solo, though, it's just a matter of replicating the whole thing in one run. The more I grind it, the worse I do, so I've been taking a break from it and playing similar patterns in other songs for practice. I'll come back when my brain isn't going to go "*cringe* HERE IT COMES! DON'T MESS UP!"
    edited November 2009
    skyttskytt;3243048 said:
    I've gotten around 92 on The Final Countdown so far, and is really the only hindrance. I think I have that and the "play every gig" one left. Skipped over the +60% bricks entourage member and couldn't find her for the longest time, but finally recruited her last night to finish off all of those. I've hit every part of the solo, though, it's just a matter of replicating the whole thing in one run. The more I grind it, the worse I do, so I've been taking a break from it and playing similar patterns in other songs for practice. I'll come back when my brain isn't going to go "*cringe* HERE IT COMES! DON'T MESS UP!"
    Your brain is probably over-complicating things. It's hard to explain with words what to do, but you have to kind of tell your brain to not "start" with that first green note, but the yellow one. 80% speed is good to get the hang of the motion and make sure you remind yourself not to play too fast, because it's slower than it looks/sounds.
    edited November 2009
    returnx;3244081 said:
    Your brain is probably over-complicating things. It's hard to explain with words what to do, but you have to kind of tell your brain to not "start" with that first green note, but the yellow one. 80% speed is good to get the hang of the motion and make sure you remind yourself not to play too fast, because it's slower than it looks/sounds.
    Yeah, I've played around with it in practice mode. I've also notice the pull-offs are faster than the hammer-ons thanks to doing that. My brain just focuses on things if I'm actually trying to hit it, and then I miss. Can't stop it from screaming in my head "HEY HERE'S THE SOLO. LOOK! THE SOLO! HIT THOSE NOTES!" I'll get it eventually, probably when I've stopped caring and have it show up randomly.
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    for the Final Countdown solo trophy, can you do it in practice mode on full speed or does it have to be a real run. I know the one from RB2 that made you tap a whole solo was only available in a real run so I'm wondering if it is the same here.
    edited November 2009
    rocker820;3244248 said:
    for the Final Countdown solo trophy, can you do it in practice mode on full speed or does it have to be a real run. I know the one from RB2 that made you tap a whole solo was only available in a real run so I'm wondering if it is the same here.
    I don't think it works in practice mode, at least I know for sure it doesn't if it's on different speeds. I hate the 3 minutes before each attempt too, and the solo's not present in the short version of the song either.
  • ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    97% with TFC left which I don't have the patience to even bother with. The solo is so late in the song to top it off.
  • cweaver8518cweaver8518 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Can't do The Final Countdown solo 100%. Other than that I could get them all. I think that's gonna take a backburner though due to pending PS3 export.

Song-specific trophies are getting kind of annoying now. The Beatles had the 100% Helter Skelter, and the drum solo on The End, among other you-must-be-a-rhythm-game-god challenges, and it seems demotivating to try and get the 1000 stars/play all gigs/etc trophies when I'll never be able to do these song specific ones.
    edited November 2009
    About the song taking too long to get to the solo,
    You can't fail in Lego Rock Band, so you can just let the game sit until the solo comes up, then if you mess up, restart the song and surf the web or something until the solo comes again.
  • GryffindorGryffindor Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I've gotten them all except for the 4 player 100% and the Final Countdown solo.
  • xTylerxTyler Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I need I think 5.

I'll never get the Final Countdown solo though. I have better things to do.
  • badhack0x13badhack0x13 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Still working through the story mode, not sure if I'll worry about the Final Countdown achievement.

But I did get the full band 100% achievement today. By myself.

It was lol-tastic, I'll tell you that much! :D
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    I havent even looked to see which ones I have!!!
  • brett82brett82 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    badhack0x13;3247644 said:
    Still working through the story mode, not sure if I'll worry about the Final Countdown achievement.

But I did get the full band 100% achievement today. By myself.

It was lol-tastic, I'll tell you that much! :D
    how?
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited November 2009
    Ive got two more to get, might be able to get the 100 solo on tfc, not sure yet.
    edited November 2009
    Anybody manage to do 100% Full Band trophy yet? It's hard if you don't know anybody else that plays RB. On that matter, has anybody gotten 100% Full Band by yourself?
    edited November 2009
    brett82;3250072 said:
    how?
    Something in the Way by Nirvana. Mic in front of speakers, drumstick in one hand, two guitars overlapped so pinky on one strumbar and thumb on the other (in this position I could squeeze my fingers and effectively strum both at the same time). All controllers on super easy mode.

Most of the song is just guitar, but when the bass kicks in you can strum both simultaneously and get all the notes (you'll overstrum on bass, but it won't be by too much). Drums you can hit any colour and the kick auto plays, so just choose a pad and keep time when you need to.

Took two tries, but it worked! ;)
    edited November 2009
    badhack0x13;3250529 said:
    Something in the Way by Nirvana. Mic in front of speakers, drumstick in one hand, two guitars overlapped so pinky on one strumbar and thumb on the other (in this position I could squeeze my fingers and effectively strum both at the same time). All controllers on super easy mode.

Most of the song is just guitar, but when the bass kicks in you can strum both simultaneously and get all the notes (you'll overstrum on bass, but it won't be by too much). Drums you can hit any colour and the kick auto plays, so just choose a pad and keep time when you need to.

Took two tries, but it worked! ;)
    Genius:)

I gave it a shot on Charlene, but it didn't work out too well:(
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3250591 said:
    I gave it a shot on Charlene, but it didn't work out too well:(
    I considered the Charlene route, but there was too much drum for me to handle, and I think the guitar and bass are less in tempo.

I'm just happy I finally found a good use for Something in the Way!! :D
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3250244 said:
    Anybody manage to do 100% Full Band trophy yet? It's hard if you don't know anybody else that plays RB. On that matter, has anybody gotten 100% Full Band by yourself?
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171920
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited November 2009
    No. Working on it. However, I'm not sure if I'll get that 100% on Final Countdown solo on expert guitar achievement. It has zigzags. I suck at zigzags.

And, FWIW, I have been getting the Flawless achievements on expert even though I don't have to. :)
    Mega-Tallica;3250244 said:
    I got it with 1 other person. We did it on We Will Rock You on Super Easy. I played bass + drums, he played guitar, vocals played themselves (since super easy is all talkies, the vibrations of the speakers on the floor through the mic stand registered everything).
  • BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited November 2009
    The only one that's gonna give me a bit of trouble is The Final Countdown's solo. So far my best is 90%.
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    :( i 've done every single gig that is available to me except for the rock marathon and endless setlist yet i didn't get the achievement .

and also i don't think i'll ever be able to get the final countdown achievement
  • MelchiahMelchiah Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I doubt I'll ever get the 100% on The Final Countdown's Guitar Solo on Expert and I doubt I'll ever get 3 other friends who play Rock Band to 100% a song with me...but that one is at a possibility. I don't think The Final Countdown has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Melchiah;3253108 said:
    I doubt I'll ever get the 100% on The Final Countdown's Guitar Solo on Expert and I doubt I'll ever get 3 other friends who play Rock Band to 100% a song with me...but that one is at a possibility. I don't think The Final Countdown has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.
    if u can get 3 people over but just don't think they'll be able to do perfectly then just have everybody do super easy mode , they should be able to do that