PS3 PSN Export Code not working!

QB8YoungQB8Young Road Warrior
edited January 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I am currently getting a "invalid code" error

I went to the export website (www.rockband.com/lego-export)... entered my code from the insert that came with the game and was given a PSN code to enter on my PS3.
I turned on my PS3 and entered the code I was given and I am getting an error stating the code is invalid?

Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Wait till this weeks DLC is showing up in the PSN Store, then try again.

As of high noon on the west coast, this weeks DLC does NOT show up yet.
  • DickdoggyDickdoggy Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I entered my code at www.rockband.com/lego-export and it said the code entered couldn't be found.:eek:

It really stinks to wait a week and now have this happen!:mad::mad:
  • QB8YoungQB8Young Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Doc_SoCal;3243584 said:
    Wait till this weeks DLC is showing up in the PSN Store, then try again.

As of high noon on the west coast, this weeks DLC does NOT show up yet.
    I don't understand why... the PSN Store is just a front for accessing the downloads that are already on their servers. The In-Game Music Store has been updated and accesses the files on the PSN just fine. My code has never been used and therefore is "valid"
  • fcmleftyfcmlefty Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    same thing here DD
  • newmanatornewmanator Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Dickdoggy;3243593 said:
    I entered my code at www.rockband.com/lego-export and it said the code entered couldn't be found.:eek:

It really stinks to wait a week and now have this happen!:mad::mad:
    Are you entering zeros and naughts? (Os as 0s)?
    Just a thought.
    edited November 2009
    I tried to enter the code both ways and I get the same error.
  • VengerVenger Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Join the fun in the other thread. We're all having simmilar issues.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
  • fafa979fafa979 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    i have no 0s or Os and mine says the same thing...
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid:

You aren't a ps3 user. It would probably be best if you just didn't join into this conversation. You have a way of really getting on peoples nerves.

Regards
  • vw_fetishvw_fetish Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    It's case sensitive.
  • ajstone78ajstone78 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    The PlayStation Store content has to be updated before the codes can work. The content maybe available on the music store but that content is actually located on a different server. The code system has to be updated in the store itself before they can work. When the psStore is fully updated then they should work. If you look in the add on content for Rock Band itself the content is still from last week on back. Have patience ... sometimes the store takes a while to update.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    fcmlefty;3243635 said:
    You aren't a ps3 user. It would probably be best if you just didn't join into this conversation. You have a way of really getting on peoples nerves.
    1) Who cares which system I have? 360 users had the exact same problems. It started off with us explaining that we had the same issues and offering suggestions as to how to handle it. Yet some people just kept plugging merrily along ignoring advice...and surprise had the exact same problems.

2) The bigger reason for the sigh was that we already have a thread for this discussion. And the OP posted in it. Then waited all of a minute and decided he should just open a brand new thread.

Patience is a dying virtue.
  • edited November 2009
    QB8Young;3243597 said:
    I don't understand why... the PSN Store is just a front for accessing the downloads that are already on their servers. The In-Game Music Store has been updated and accesses the files on the PSN just fine. My code has never been used and therefore is "valid"
    Holy Crap!

Ok, do this...

Put both hands in the air and run in circles screaming "Oh No, Oh No"

Periodically check the PSN store for the new DLC.

When it shows up, try the code again.
  • edited November 2009
    As a PS3 user, I would like to invite T-Hybrid into all PS3 discussions.

x Infinity, Triple no changies.

There should be no Us Vs Them here, just US.
    edited November 2009
    on the www.rockband.com/lego-export page keep entering the code. It finally worked. I tried both upper and lowercase. The code was excepted when I entered it in lowercase. I don't know if it matters???
    edited November 2009
    T- you don't have to come off as such a butt-head to try to give advice. Posting stuff like "sigh" does nothing to help anybody, and only makes blood boil. I know this is difficult for you, as you like to agitate everybody who does not see the world 100% the way you do...
    edited November 2009
    fcmlefty... relax T hasn't done anything wong
    well other then suggest we discuss this in a thread which the title implies is a discussion about the wait not export issues (as this one does)
  • DiabloNeonXDiabloNeonX Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    fafa979;3243628 said:
    i have no 0s or Os and mine says the same thing...
    Same here.

*sigh* Sony sucks, as usual.

So, it looks like another 4-6 hour wait. Damn it.
    edited November 2009
    Diablo... your avatar/pic is very disturbing... what in the world is that?
  • Mikey35Mikey35 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Mine says invalid too, I sent them an email but IM sure they wont respond since this seems to be more widespread. I hope they fix it soon or we just got some bum codes.
    edited November 2009
    Mikey35;3243712 said:
    Mine says invalid too, I sent them an email but IM sure they wont respond since this seems to be more widespread. I hope they fix it soon or we just got some bum codes.
    "bum codes"? Sir, I am not homeless! Oh, did you mean "bum" as in a person's rear? *scratches head*
    :D
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    QB8Young;3243597 said:
    accessing the downloads that are already on their servers
    You don't know if it's already there.
  • dragonflyrdragonflyr Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    fcmlefty;3243635 said:
    T-Hybrid:

Regards
    well .. me and T have gone 'roun and 'round a few times ... but this time I gotta totally agree with him.

as has been stated MANY times, the actual export/download is just probably not ready yet.

if you were able to get your code ... that's step 1 and thats cool.
    when you hear others have started DOWNLOADING the actual export, then you can get crazy if yours doesn't work.

at this point, i don't think anyonhas gotten it yet, so it apparently isn't ready yet.
    edited November 2009
    elfreako;3243740 said:
    You don't know if it's already there.
    I am downloading the songs from the Music Store (purchased from the PSN) so they must be there
    edited November 2009
    dragonflyr;3243744 said:
    well .. me and T have gone 'roun and 'round a few times ... but this time I gotta totally agree with him.

as has been stated MANY times, the actual export/download is just probably not ready yet.

if you were able to get your code ... that's step 1 and thats cool.
    when you hear others have started DOWNLOADING the actual export, then you can get crazy if yours doesn't work.

at this point, i don't think anyonhas gotten it yet, so it apparently isn't ready yet.
    Is today the 12th? "Yes"
    Did I get a code? "Yes"
    Was I instructed to use it? "Yes"
    Did it work? "No"
    Ok, now STFU (sorry for using harsh letters)

P.S. no one knows what anyone else has or hasn't gotten, that's why we come here.
  • vw_fetishvw_fetish Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    QB8Young;3243748 said:
    I am downloading the songs from the Music Store (purchased from the PSN) so they must be there
    Dude... the new songs are not available from the PSN store yet. Only in the RB Music Store.
  • dragonflyrdragonflyr Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    QB8Young;3243764 said:
    Is today the 12th? "Yes"
    Did I get a code? "Yes"
    Did it work? "No"

P.S. no one know what anyone else has or hasn't gotten, that's why we come here.
    ummm. . . actually, i hope your code never works.
    enjoy.
    edited November 2009
    vw_fetish;3243780 said:
    Dude... the new songs are not available from the PSN store yet. Only in the RB Music Store.
    The music store is just the link you are clicking that gets you to the content stored on the PSN. The content is the same. Sony just hasn't put up there own "links" yet
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    QB8Young;3243764 said:
    Is today the 12th? "Yes"
    Did I get a code? "Yes"
    Did it work? "No"

P.S. no one knows what anyone else has or hasn't gotten, that's why we come here.
    Why are you making a thread asking if anyone else is having the issue if it's just to tell off people who are trying to tell you what's going on?