How to download the key on ps3! Yes this works!

master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
So I don't have to say it anymore in any other threads.

I didn't find this out on my own, read somewhere else and it works.

First, log in as a different user on your ps3(if you don't have one create one) go and enter the code, download the 100kb file, it will self install(don't worry it's ok) relog in as your regular self, put in lego rock band, go to music store, purchase export key, download tracks, install, enjoy, have a great day.

Comments

• master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited November 2009
    Well did this help you guys out? Trying to keep it at the top til everyone has gotten it taken care of.
  • enutuneenutune Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I dont know if this is the same issue, but I was able to get a code, enter it, and download the file. I cannot however get into the LRB Store to purchase and download. Will not connect. help?
  • thebay408thebay408 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    enutune;3270063 said:
    I dont know if this is the same issue, but I was able to get a code, enter it, and download the file. I cannot however get into the LRB Store to purchase and download. Will not connect. help?
    got my code and I tried to export a while ago. music store server was down?
    edited November 2009
    not sure if the store is down, but i think you have to go to the music store in the lego game.
  • jesse1367jesse1367 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Wuzup Matt... long time no see i havent been able to even get my code yet to export as i entered the code i received with the game on the website and it stated that the code had already been redeemed(WTF!!!!) so im currently waiting for my new code from WB and hopefully everything will go smoothly because im also having the Abbey Road/WYWY problem on TBRB.
    edited November 2009
    whats up jesse, yeah, don't you just love all the ps3 mess ups of late?