Flawless Achievements

sheffieldsheffield Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hi-
I played a song on easy bass last night just to get the flawless groove achievement. I achieved 100% but the achievement didn't pop. Does anyone know why? I've read online that you do NOT have to do it on expert. And there's nowhere specified that you have to use only up-strums. I was playing with a friend of mine who was on drums and did not get 100%... could that have possibly affected the results? We were on tour mode, so I don't see how that could have affected it. Can anyone provide any insight? I would like to get these 100% achievements out of the way if I can, but I don't want to keep trying if there is something I am missing. Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

JayBoogieBrown, XBOX

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited November 2009
    sheffield;3248458 said:
    Hi-
    I played a song on easy bass last night just to get the flawless groove achievement. I achieved 100% but the achievement didn't pop. Does anyone know why? I've read online that you do NOT have to do it on expert. And there's nowhere specified that you have to use only up-strums. I was playing with a friend of mine who was on drums and did not get 100%... could that have possibly affected the results?
    The only reason that your friend playing would have affected it is if your gamertag was signed in on the drums when you did this. For instrument-specific achievements, you must be signed into your gamertag on THAT instrument, meaning the guitar.
  • XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I got the vocal one on medium, bass expert, and the guitar one on hard.

It might want you to be at least Medium for it, maybe.
  • skyttskyttskyttskytt Headliner
    edited November 2009
    XacharyCross;3249248 said:

It might want you to be at least Medium for it, maybe.
    I got drums and vocals on super easy while going for the full band 100% one.
  • sheffieldsheffield Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    davidshek;3248682 said:
    The only reason that your friend playing would have affected it is if your gamertag was signed in on the drums when you did this. For instrument-specific achievements, you must be signed into your gamertag on THAT instrument, meaning the guitar.
    I think you're right. That's probably what it was. I switched to the guitar and didn't think to sign in on the new instrument, so when I got 100%, it didn't register on the Guest login. Thanks for your help!