360 Europe?

jmemmersonjmemmerson Unsigned
edited November 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I've noticed that in the Extras menu of Rock Band 2 there is an 'Audition' submenu. Does that mean that we can start making songs in Europe?

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited November 2009
    Yes. Submitting songs to Creators has to be done with a U.S. account (for legal reasons) but you can still author a song and have someone in the U.S. submit it on your behalf.

Originally, Audition Mode did not work on European consoles but that was corrected in the latest version of the Magma software.
  • jmemmersonjmemmerson Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    So in Europe you can make chart songs and review them but not audition them?
    May seem like a stupid question, but it's worth asking
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited November 2009
    You can audition songs (play them on your local console). Originally that wasn't even possible, until the latest Magma update.
  • HMXMister_GameHMXMister_Game Harmonix Developer
    edited November 2009
    jmemmerson;3255858 said:
    So in Europe you can make chart songs and review them but not audition them?
    May seem like a stupid question, but it's worth asking
    To answer your question more specifically: in order to be a registered user on creators.rockband.com, which allows you to upload songs for Peer Review, and download and review other people's songs, you have to be a resident of the United States.
  • buckaroobartbuckaroobart Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    HMXMister_Game;3257558 said:
    To answer your question more specifically: in order to be a registered user on creators.rockband.com, which allows you to upload songs for Peer Review, and download and review other people's songs, you have to be a resident of the United States.
    I'm dying to get into creators.rockband.com because after perhaps one more long night of sequencing I'm more or less done with the 3 songs I'm authoring until I can get some more user feedback. All I've had left for a couple weeks is animations so I'm really quite antsy at this point.