Lego Rock Band X360 Export Code Giveaway!

redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Code sales/trading/giveaways are against the rules.

Comments

• ryanco64ryanco64 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Ah, do you want me to give you a PS3 code?
  • NoRemorse666NoRemorse666 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    ahh dam i prob missed this lol
    I have an email into to support, but they dont seem to be replying
    edited November 2009
    Likewise. The email add on the lego-export page fails. lol.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Not everyone has a dlcquickplay, or if they do they don't always keep it updated.
    Not a very good way to figure out what is and isn't legit.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    redlummada;3260289 said:
    Hey guys, I've come across a 360 export code with my PS3 copy of the game.
    Um...what?

The code on the manual is only a 360 code if you use to get a 360 code. So did you make a mistake? Because I smell something fishy...
    edited November 2009
    Maybe he forgot to change to PS3 when he claimed his code?
  • redlummadaredlummada Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3260409 said:
    Um...what?

The code on the manual is only a 360 code if you use to get a 360 code. So did you make a mistake? Because I smell something fishy...
    You always smell something fishy T, nothing fishy here though. I tried several times to get it to work with my PS3 with no success, emailed with no response from support. It tells me it's not a valid PS3 code therefore it must be a 360 code right? Tell ya what, I'll go to the website and actually get the promo code and I'll give that away, for everybody else It's still available.
    edited November 2009
    sweet how do you PM on here anyway lol
    edited November 2009
    I'd take that code for a friend if you're still giving it away. If other people want it though, they can probably have it. :)
    edited November 2009
    alright guys here it is, the token code (code to enter on your 360) is MCD6Y-78QC4-GVTY9-49DRP-79D7Y first one to use it gets it since nobody PMed me. You're welcome. The code on the insert would not work for PS3 but did for 360, so there it is.
    edited November 2009
    redlummada;3260457 said:
    You always smell something fishy T, nothing fishy here though. I tried several times to get it to work with my PS3 with no success, emailed with no response from support. It tells me it's not a valid PS3 code therefore it must be a 360 code right?
    From what I have seen, the codes are the same between games...and it's up to you to pick the code.

How long ago did you contact support?
    edited November 2009
    amen it worked :) I cant thank you enough. wish there was something nice i could do for you in return. If you happen to be a 360 owner aswell I have a free 1 month live card that got back with my rrod repair. It yours if you want it.

Also to continue the good will / community support. If I end up getting a reply from support with a valid code I will offer it up free to someone on here aswell

Cheers man, thanks a million :)
    edited November 2009
    Wow. You just saved somebody $60. Impressive!
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3260618 said:
    From what I have seen, the codes are the same between games...and it's up to you to pick the code.

How long ago did you contact support?
    I dunno T, I thought it was that way as well. I've been trying the code since the delayed date that it was made available with no progress. Emailed them that very same day. I kept getting an actual pop up message saying it wasn't a valid PS3 code. Tried to enter it as a 360 code after you called my actions fishy and alas, I can make someone happy. I know HMX and others have been extremely busy with other issues and delays lately so I gave up the attempt to contact. I will be purchasing another copy anyways. I'll give the one I've got now to my wifes brother and he'll enjoy it along with my RB1 equipment since he doesn't own any RB games yet. Easy Xmas gift. Hopefully on my second attempt I am successful.
    NoRemorse666;3260667 said:
    amen it worked :) I cant thank you enough. wish there was something nice i could do for you in return. If you happen to be a 360 owner aswell I have a free 1 month live card that got back with my rrod repair. It yours if you want it.

Also to continue the good will / community support. If I end up getting a reply from support with a valid code I will offer it up free to someone on here aswell

Cheers man, thanks a million :)
    I actually do own a 360 as well, unfortunately not the system I've got RB for. Technically it's my wifes but she'd sure appreciate that free month if you're willing to trade good deeds.
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3260686 said:
    Wow. You just saved somebody $60. Impressive!
    Not really $60 man, since you do need the disc to export. They either need to have purchased it new or used or rented it to export, so I saved somebody somewhere between $0 and $60. I know that they were trying to prevent the whole rent and export thing, but I'd say it's legit right? I mean I paid for it and gave it away.
    edited November 2009
    well just for the record i have a valid sales receipt to Best Buy, so im deff not getting anything free. hence my attempt to help other if i get a valid code.

to redlummada:
    Just let me know a good way to send you the code, my GT is the same as this nick (NoRemorse666) on LIVE

again thank you for saving the hassle of waiting on support
    edited November 2009
    Your welcome dude, it's about that time of the year. No need to be greedy or whatever just be festive and giving. Hopefully I can help some other people out around here before Christmas.
    edited November 2009
    redlummada;3260738 said:
    Your welcome dude, it's about that time of the year. No need to be greedy or whatever just be festive and giving. Hopefully I can help some other people out around here before Christmas.
    exactly how i feel too :)

I just sent you a friends request on here, maybe once you are on my friends list here i can send you a PM on here.
  • kennethvkennethv Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Ugh, wish I had seen this earlier. Nothing worse than paying for the product, getting a whole bunch of errors when you try to input the code, going through all the troubleshooting to finally get the message "Code Has Already Been Redeemed", calling technical support again, scanning the receipt, the package, the disc, the codesheet, emailing it and then waiting for an indefinite period of time. Still waiting. It's super aggravating. I'm contemplating trading it in. Returning it to Wal-Mart (it was bought "new") won't do a bit of good, since the code doesn't work anyway, and they'll just reshelve it and someone else will buy it as "new". This is way too much of a hassle.
This discussion has been closed.