any sgt peppers codes for ps3 today?

prodrummerrprodrummerr Unsigned
edited November 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
i noticed lots of codes for xbox the day sgt peppers came out,just wanted to know if us ps3 owners are gonna get some codes too??

Comments

• GranndGrannd Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Ofcourse not silly.

Harmonix already did enough for PS3 users to make Sgt. Pepper available today instead of next week, that's all PS3 users are going to get.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited November 2009
    Microsoft uses the money generated from xbox live subscription fees to pay for things like promotions and free give aways.

Not saying that is what happened in this case, but it's the reason you usually see these types of things on the 360 and not the PS3.
  • &lt;?&gt;x_IQ_x<?>x_IQ_x Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Grannd;3264823 said:
    Ofcourse not silly.

Harmonix already did enough for PS3 users to make Sgt. Pepper available today instead of next week, that's all PS3 users are going to get.
    You sir are a complete buffoon. There's no need to bash this guy for asking a simple question. And for your lack of common knowledge, the PSN updates on Thursdays and Live updates on Tuesdays. You sound like another ignorant fanboy troll beating on his pre-pubescent chest. There's enough of that going on around the internet. Let's leave it out of this forum.
  • T3h-Ph1r3T3h-Ph1r3 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    HMX Requested Promotion Codes from all 3 systems but only Xbox replied.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Does anyone know from experience of the Abbey Road release, if the free Gamestop/HMV song codes work at the time the music is available in the in-game store or do I have to wait until the PSN Store is fully updated to enter the code?
    edited November 2009
    Try around noon today (EST). They usually are available through in game store before the PSN store updates.
  • GranndGrannd Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    x_IQ_x;3264850">
    <?>x_IQ_x;3264850 said:
    You sir are a complete buffoon. There's no need to bash this guy for asking a simple question. And for your lack of common knowledge, the PSN updates on Thursdays and Live updates on Tuesdays. You sound like another ignorant fanboy troll beating on his pre-pubescent chest. There's enough of that going on around the internet. Let's leave it out of this forum.
    What the **** dude?

You sound like YOU don't know what I was talking about.
    I'm not bashing the guy, I'm bashing the fact that the Abbey Road DLC was delayed a week for PAL PS3 users.
    It was sarcasm/irony (I don't know the difference), I was saying we should be happy that we're getting Sgt. Pepper this week because last time we got it a week later instead of thesame week as the Xbox.

I am well aware of the update schedule for both Xbox and PS3, that's why I said sgt. pepper was going to be available today (and not tuesday) for PS3.
    I was referencing to the Abbey Road delay when I said 'be happy it's not next week'.

Also there was no intention at all to hurt the OP's feelings, my sarcasm was fully intended on Harmonix and Harmonix' lack of PS3 support.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I understand it will be available then, thats when I bought Abbey Road when it released, but I was asking if the promotional codes you have to enter into the PSN Store work at the time the RB Store is updated before PSN Store is fully updated.
  • idlephaseidlephase Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    x_IQ_x;3264850">
    <?>x_IQ_x;3264850 said:
    What would your post be given that you missed the point of the post?
  • BT67BT67 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    prodrummerr;3264801 said:
    i noticed lots of codes for xbox the day sgt peppers came out,just wanted to know if us ps3 owners are gonna get some codes too??

I think your concerns lie with Sony and the lack of them doing free giveaways. HMX requested and Sony said nothing as of yet.
    edited November 2009
    Grannd;3264874 said:
    What the **** dude?

You sound like YOU don't know what I was talking about.
    I'm not bashing the guy, I'm bashing the fact that the Abbey Road DLC was delayed a week for PAL PS3 users.
    It was sarcasm/irony (I don't know the difference), I was saying we should be happy that we're getting Sgt. Pepper this week because last time we got it a week later instead of thesame week as the Xbox.

I am well aware of the update schedule for both Xbox and PS3, that's why I said sgt. pepper was going to be available today (and not tuesday) for PS3.
    I was referencing to the Abbey Road delay when I said 'be happy it's not next week'.

Also there was no intention at all to hurt the OP's feelings, my sarcasm was fully intended on Harmonix and Harmonix' lack of PS3 support.
    First off, sarcasm is hard to perceive when typed. My apologies.

Second, you didn't state at first about your EU issues with getting DLC a week late. You spoke as if all PS3 users got it a week late. Not the case for us here in the states.
    edited November 2009
    idlephase;3264886 said:
    What would your post be given that you missed the point of the post?
    And as for this..... YOUR post makes no sense (lack of proper puncaution doesn't help either).
  • edited November 2009
    Well, this thread went downhill fast.

As for the OP: no word yet on any PS3 codes... and as a PS3 user myself, I'm definitely keeping tabs on it. It pretty much depends on Sony at this point, though. As someone in the thread pointed out, HMX requested codes on all three consoles.
This discussion has been closed.