played all gigs achievement...

dcownedcowne Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
i have no new gigs appearing on my tour. i've played everything that is open, and i've beat the game, but i still haven't gotten the achievement...is there a way to unlock other gigs that i am missing? do you have to perform a certain way in a certain venue to unlock others? based on my number of stars in certain venues, it seems some gigs are missing, but i don't know how to open them...

thanks...

Comments

  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    i have the same problem
  • dcownedcowne Opening Act
    edited November 2009
  • brett82brett82 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Yes ... You just keep playing songs in your tour and the greatest hits celebration gig will randomly appear and then youll get the trophy once you play it. I just played the gigs i didnt have max stars on it but i dont think stars matter because it popped up when i had 1803 stars and thats not a common number.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    If your on PS3 you may have not been signed in to PSN if you havn't installed the new update that became available today, therefore, you can't get any trophies. As soon as you sign in again you should get it.
  • dcownedcowne Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    brett82;3266617 said:
    Yes ... You just keep playing songs in your tour and the greatest hits celebration gig will randomly appear and then youll get the trophy once you play it. I just played the gigs i didnt have max stars on it but i dont think stars matter because it popped up when i had 1803 stars and thats not a common number.
    this sounds promising. i'll try this, thanks.
  • MacelloMacello Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    You need to hit 200 gigs total to unlock the last gig. There are only 160 gigs to do so you need to repeat some. If you want to do it fast, your best bet is doing the single song surprise or make your own setlists early on over and over. You can see how many gigs you've played in the office.
  • ADBjesterADBjester Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    dcowne;3266213 said:
    i have no new gigs appearing on my tour. i've played everything that is open, and i've beat the game, but i still haven't gotten the achievement...is there a way to unlock other gigs that i am missing? do you have to perform a certain way in a certain venue to unlock others? based on my number of stars in certain venues, it seems some gigs are missing, but i don't know how to open them...
    I *just* figured this out, and all the answers here are wrong.

    I was watching every venue for "completeness" (100 out of 100 stars, etc), since I won't leave a venue until I five-star everything.

    I was also relying on the "1 new gig" thing in each venue to let me know if something had recently opened up there that I'd missed (an offer for a gig that I'd declined).

    But there's apparently a bug.

    I'd been stuck on 80 of 95 stars at the Abyss in the Submarine for the whole game, even as I neared completion of the game (just the Marathon and Endless left to do, and those five missing stars). Yet the Abyss always was blank, never saying "1 new gig".

    Tonight, I visited the My Career section and noticed that I'd unlocked 160 of 161 gigs.. but I KNOW that the one last unlocked gig is the Endless Setlist. Why, then, didn't The Abyss show "1 new gig"?

    i went into the Abyss and scrolled down. It did NOT say "1 new gig" as I entered. But there it was, an Album promo, buried at the bottom of the list. I'd missed it, because I was counting on "1 new gig" to show up to lead me to it. I'd unlocked it, but never realized it because "1 new gig" was missing from the venue header.

    I just went in and finished the gig... and lo, I have a trophy.

    Go inspect your venues for unlocked gigs that aren't labeled with the "new gig" label.

    Jester
  • itsmemjgitsmemjg Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I was stuck also but i started playing all the special gigs again and as i played them all over again speciqal gigs would unlock... try it
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    ADBjester;3272592 said:
    I *just* figured this out, and all the answers here are wrong.

    I was watching every venue for "completeness" (100 out of 100 stars, etc), since I won't leave a venue until I five-star everything.

    I was also relying on the "1 new gig" thing in each venue to let me know if something had recently opened up there that I'd missed (an offer for a gig that I'd declined).

    But there's apparently a bug.

    I'd been stuck on 80 of 95 stars at the Abyss in the Submarine for the whole game, even as I neared completion of the game (just the Marathon and Endless left to do, and those five missing stars). Yet the Abyss always was blank, never saying "1 new gig".

    Tonight, I visited the My Career section and noticed that I'd unlocked 160 of 161 gigs.. but I KNOW that the one last unlocked gig is the Endless Setlist. Why, then, didn't The Abyss show "1 new gig"?

    i went into the Abyss and scrolled down. It did NOT say "1 new gig" as I entered. But there it was, an Album promo, buried at the bottom of the list. I'd missed it, because I was counting on "1 new gig" to show up to lead me to it. I'd unlocked it, but never realized it because "1 new gig" was missing from the venue header.

    I just went in and finished the gig... and lo, I have a trophy.

    Go inspect your venues for unlocked gigs that aren't labeled with the "new gig" label.

    Jester
    Did you read the post above yours? That is the answer.

    Also, if you're in a hurry, you DON'T need to play the special gigs over. The single song gigs count as one gig played. Just play them over.
  • ADBjesterADBjester Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    NoThru22;3276047 said:
    Did you read the post above yours? That is the answer.
    No, it isn't. Mine unlocked at less than 200 gigs played. 187, to be exact.

    Jester
  • itsmemjgitsmemjg Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    replay special gigs any gig that gives you 3x studs will do play them all until you get the achievment, well on the 360 anyway..
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    I actually had a situation as was described earlier. One of the "Album Promos" was listed at the bottom of the venue as "New" but didn't show up in the "New Gigs" summary when I selected the vehicle.
Sign In or Register to comment.