Unlocking Final Tier in Story Mode

bphisigbphisig Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
How do I unlock the tier with the teleporter? Right now I have the jet, and I think I've hit all the gigs, but maybe I am missing something. It says I need 30 stars at the Space Rock Festival venue, but it's not unlocked yet. Do I need to do something special to do this?

I haven't been able to unlock the teleporter yet. How do I get that?

Comments

• SirRobin1tothe3SirRobin1tothe3 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    If you've already done the Greatest Show on Earth and the Final Countdown, chances are you just gave up too early on trying to reach the teleporter; you might have strummed and the game didn't respond due to any number of factors.

Keep try!
  • bphisigbphisig Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I haven't reached a venue with the Final Countdown yet. Weird. I guess I'll just keep playing. Maybe I need more overall stars to unlock it. Right now, I just unlocked a 5 song mystery setlist. Maybe I need to play that first before it will advance me any further.
  • SirRobin1tothe3SirRobin1tothe3 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Go to Wenbrick Stadium or whatever it's called (neon lego-brick land) and scroll ALL the way down.

You'll see an RPC you haven't done yet. Do that.
  • bphisigbphisig Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I figured it out. It was in the Wenbrick Stadium venue. The 5 song setlist was the key there, but it wasn't labeled as a RPC, so that's why I was confused. I apparently need it to advance. Beat the story mode. I had forgotten how repetitive BWT can be. Glad I'm done.