Venue Animations in Audition Mode

ChrisHandyChrisHandy Unsigned
edited November 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I have successfully auditioned my track in Rock Band. I'm pleased with the instrument side of things. However, the Venue is still, with no camera changes or anything. Is this normal for audition? I've set all the events in the venue track...but nothing happens on stage when I play the song??

Comments

• ATCMediaATCMedia Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Obvious question is whether or not you have cuts on the timeline and a properly formatted Venue track.

But if that's the case and it still doesn't work, can you post the MIDI of just your Venue track?
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited November 2009
    ChrisHandy;3274376 said:
    I have successfully auditioned my track in Rock Band. I'm pleased with the instrument side of things. However, the Venue is still, with no camera changes or anything. Is this normal for audition? I've set all the events in the venue track...but nothing happens on stage when I play the song??
    This might sound like a really stupid question, but what venue are you choosing when you start up the song in Audition Mode? If it's the "Practice Space", well, that's an empty venue with no crowd, no stage, etc.
  • ChrisHandyChrisHandy Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    That must be it! No...that's not stupid... I mean...I'm not stupid. :) Or am I...no...I figured out how to post a song without reading ANY help.

Thanks! I'll try that!