What's the Weirdest Band You've Made?

Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
My go-to band of Lego dudes consists of four Teddy Roosevelt clones called...The Roosevelts.

But last night we created an all-chef band and had them fleeing the robot dinosaur singing "Monster" in really bad french accents.

This game's a hoot! What're your favorite strange band creations?

Comments

• ShadowChaosControlShadowChaosControl Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    the best band ever, haven't come up with a cool enough name yet, but it is 4 feddie mercuries
  • Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    It won't be the best band in the world, oh no, it'll be a Tribute.

;)
  • badhack0x13badhack0x13 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    My minifigs are a Village People homage. There's the cop, the native, the biker, and the most bear-riffic construction worker EVAH.

Makes it more tolerable to watch while I let the game play with itself to get through the seventeen hojillion setlists!!!! :eek:
  • cyborggrimreapercyborggrimreaper Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    badhack0x13;3279780 said:
    My minifigs are a Village People homage. There's the cop, the native, the biker, and the most bear-riffic construction worker EVAH.

Makes it more tolerable to watch while I let the game play with itself to get through the seventeen hojillion setlists!!!! :eek:

I Bet your just ready for Villiage People songs now lol

For me i have the Mummy, Ghost, Skeleton, and the Wolfman and the band is known as the Monster Mash lol also have as the Stage Crew the Witch, Dracula, and the Zombie lol