"Unreleased Jam Sessions" DLC pack

JoJofromTucsonJoJofromTucson Unsigned
edited November 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey -

Listening to Anthology again, and while listening to 12-Bar Original, I thought, I'd love to play this on TB:RB.

A few other unreleased instrumentals exist as well in bootleg, and otherwise. Also, Anthology's alternate versions of existing songs like Tomorrow Never Knows and I'm Only Sleeping are really cool and use different instruments and tunes.

Wouldnt it be great to have a pack of stuff like that, that isn't as polished as the released album songs, that would make it more like a jam session? A lot of the bootleg albums have experimental instrumentals of existing album songs that would be cool to play in TB:RB.

I know they aren't authorized to work with bootleg recordings, but they certainly have a plethora of stuff from the Anthology albums to release a "Jams" pack like this.

Just a thought, but I reiterate, 12-Bar Original would be a hoot to play!

Comments

• Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I like this idea. I'll purchase anything they put out by the Beatles. The Blue Suede Shoes/Rip It Up Medley from the Anthology would be cool too. Cry For a Shadow would be neat as well.
  • LeoModestoLeoModesto Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    If this means we get to play All Things Must Pass, I'm in.
  • JoJofromTucsonJoJofromTucson Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    LeoModesto;3279290 said:
    If this means we get to play All Things Must Pass, I'm in.
    George's stuff on Anthology is great...What about "For you Blue"? I love the version on Anthology!
  • edschenedschen Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Bad To Me
    That Means a Lot
    You Know What to Do
    If You've Got Troubles
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Putting Anthology tracks would be epic especially "Oh Darling" and "I've Got a feeling" and "It's only a Northern Song"
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I wouldn't mind getting some of that, but it is extremely unlikely. I'd like to have Paul McCartney come over and jam with me, but that is also unlikely. If we just ended up with (nearly) the entire studio catalog (which they've sort of hinted isn't likely to happen), I'd be amazed. Doing more work and spending money to work on alternate versions, and stuff? I'm not going to hold my breath.
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    RADIO CHRIS;3280862 said:
    Putting Anthology tracks would be epic especially "Oh Darling" and "I've Got a feeling" and "It's only a Northern Song"
    Isn't there another Anthology song you like?
  • KillercroissantsKillercroissants Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    justin19954;3281156 said:
    Isn't there another Anthology song you like?
    What ever happened to "Free as a Bird" and "Real Love"? :)
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    As long as it's the full 7-minute version of "12-Bar Original."

And the notorious 27-minute first take of "Helter Skelter." :D
  • yaniv297yaniv297 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Let's finish the studio albums first... Seeing as even they're in danger, I don't see that happening
  • LeoModestoLeoModesto Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    The 27-minute take of Helter Skelter was the third, actually. But I do want to see it. Very much.

Carnival of Light can suck it though.