Epic Fail: Endless Setlist

ADBjesterADBjester Rising Star
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Last night I had just finished the ESL. I grabbed my iPhone to take a picture of it to FaceBook it, and tapped "green" on my drums to let it count up the studs and fans from the last gig.

The Trophy appeared as I walked around the kit to be directly in front of the TV to get the picture. I stepped on something I didn't see (I play in the dark to avoid glare), and suddenly the disc ejects from the PlayStation. I'd stepped on the Blu-Ray remote for the PS3, and accidentally hit the eject button. D'oh!

150 stars, 390 million studs and nearly 3 million fans go poof. No picture for you. Epic fail.

Luckily, the trophy itself was saved.

Only 4 trophies left.... one of which I can't get (the Expert Solo in Final Countdown). That, the two full band ones, and "any solo" (and, obviously, the Platinum "completion" one).

Jester

Jester

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited November 2009
    Not really an epic fail. More of a short-story fail. A little bigger than a haiku fail.
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    If you can't get the 100% a solo trophy that is pathetic. Go play the solos in Swing Swing, So What, or Dig.

So What is probably the easiest though only consisting of several slow sustains.
  • JShadowz666JShadowz666 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    rocker820;3320422 said:
    If you can't get the 100% a solo trophy that is pathetic. Go play the solos in Swing Swing, So What, or Dig.

So What is probably the easiest though only consisting of several slow sustains.
    Now he clearly stated that he played it on Drums, as he hit the green pad to bring up the stud and fan count. I know someone who plays drums almost exclusively and isn't good on guitar anymore and barely got the 100% a solo achievement [360 version]. Maybe the OP is the same way....and it's far from pathetic, you have no right to say that someone is pathetic, or if they can't do something is pathetic. We were all in the same place at one point...
  • UltraceUltrace Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    bigmf;3284378 said:
    Not really an epic fail. More of a short-story fail. A little bigger than a haiku fail.
    Personally, I've come to view anyone who uses the phrase "epic fail" to describe something media or internet related to be failing themselves. The Titanic was an epic fail. "Heaven's Gate" was an epic fail. The Battle of Little Bighorn was an epic fail.
  • AssassinOfManyAssassinOfMany Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Lol, this is the second thread I have seen that started with "Epic fail". after I used it as mine a few days ago.
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited December 2009
    Some rock stars lose what they've earned from excessive drinking. (Tommy Lee)

Other rock stars lose what they've earned from choking on their own vomit. (Jimi Hendrix)

But some rock stars lose what they've earned just by hitting eject. (ADBjester)
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    I wouldnt mind people using the term "epic" if they actually used it discribe something "epic"

Now if he failed while playing Faith No Mores Epic in the middle of the endless setlist..........the title would work.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2009
    Ultrace;3322418 said:
    Personally, I've come to view anyone who uses the phrase "epic fail" to describe something media or internet related to be failing themselves. The Titanic was an epic fail. "Heaven's Gate" was an epic fail. The Battle of Little Bighorn was an epic fail.
    I don't believe the 100% solo requires you to be on any mode though. So you can try it on easy or super easy.
  • itsmemjgitsmemjg Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I wouldnt call that an epic fail its only 30 songs, still sucks though
  • ADBjesterADBjester Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    rocker820;3320422 said:

LD;O. Yeah, getting *a* solo aced is trivial.

I said the one I can't get is the "Final Countdown", 100%'ing the solo on Expert in that specific song.

Jester