Queen 'I Want It All'

Flame95Flame95 Opening Act
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Just got LRB today and there's something I noticed about playing 'I Want It All' - and that's that at the middle of the song, Brian's voice comes out of Freddie's mouth. Weird?

Comments

• KidmittKidmitt Rising Star
    edited November 2009
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    You think that's weird, try Under Pressure. Freddie's singing two voices at once most of the time.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I was a little disappointed that the guitarist didn't sing Brian May's part, even in regular Rock Band.
  • silveroraclesilveroracle Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Cliphead;3288147 said:
    I was a little disappointed that the guitarist didn't sing Brian May's part, even in regular Rock Band.
    Thing is, the technology is already in the game to do this. If you play Gorillaz's "Clint Eastwood," the drummer does the verses instead of the vocalist (and the vocalist sings the refrains). Maybe they just didn't set the "guitarist sings instead of vocalist" flag for the Queen DLC.
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    The bassist doesn't play the bass intro to "Sundial" by Wolfmother. S/he just goes for the big guitar chord when the guitar part starts.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    silveroracle;3291331 said:
    Thing is, the technology is already in the game to do this. If you play Gorillaz's "Clint Eastwood," the drummer does the verses instead of the vocalist (and the vocalist sings the refrains). Maybe they just didn't set the "guitarist sings instead of vocalist" flag for the Queen DLC.
    Actually, it's not. All of the band members' mouth the exact same lyrics. The only difference in Clint Eastwood is that the camera is focused on the drummer during the parts that he sings. If the camera were on the vocalist, you'd see he's lip syncing the same words.