Is it possible to make my band?

MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Can someone look at my band and tell me if anything in it is impossible with the Lego creation system? http://www.rockband.com/wallpaper/3807274/1

I think the Plague mask is very unlikely, and I can't remember seeing mohawks around or any sort of tattooing/open tops. However, this is only from looking at screenshots and gameplay vids. I don't have the game yet, and due to lack of funds probably won't have until Christmas.

I love character creation systems, so I'm interested to see how robust Lego's one is, and whether I can turn "Best Safety Lies In Fear" into "Best Safety Lies In Blocks"

Comments

• Soy_BobSoy_Bob Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Mushroom;3290394 said:
    Can someone look at my band and tell me if anything in it is impossible with the Lego creation system? http://www.rockband.com/wallpaper/3807274/1

I think the Plague mask is very unlikely, and I can't remember seeing mohawks around or any sort of tattooing/open tops. However, this is only from looking at screenshots and gameplay vids. I don't have the game yet, and due to lack of funds probably won't have until Christmas.

I love character creation systems, so I'm interested to see how robust Lego's one is, and whether I can turn "Best Safety Lies In Fear" into "Best Safety Lies In Blocks"
    You'll be ok for hair and faces, and there's plenty of biker type stuff and jackets.
    Although you will miss out on masks, tattoos and the face paint. None of them are in the game.

You'll get a band that is close thematically, but not exact.
  • MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Another question, on changing colours of items, how much freedom is there?. I know skin colour is a no go, but am I able to do things like the two tone mohawk, and changing the Prince Of Parties shirt to red and black?

Essentially, colouring everything black, possibly with a secondary colour, can it be done?

Anyone got a screenshot of a LRB mohawk? I'd like to see how it has been implemented.

(other opinions on the possibility of the whole thing are appreciated, I'm a sucker for character creation systems, so I'm interested in what's possible.)