Anything I Should Know? PS3

MistressDMistressD Rising Star
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Planning on buying LRB for PS3 tomorrow, and I'm just double-checking to see if there are anymore concerns I should have about this version. I understand there may be some loading issues and the export key might give me troubles. I also accept the filter on the dlc. But are there anymore PS3 specific issues that I may have missed? The shaky arrow is a thing of the past now right?

Comments

• GreenIllusionGreenIllusion Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I havent had any issues at all with LRB. I have yet to try the export though...
  • Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    MistressD;3295287 said:
    Planning on buying LRB for PS3 tomorrow, and I'm just double-checking to see if there are anymore concerns I should have about this version. I understand there may be some loading issues and the export key might give me troubles. I also accept the filter on the dlc. But are there anymore PS3 specific issues that I may have missed? The shaky arrow is a thing of the past now right?

Other than the filter issue (which has been beaten to death on these forums) and a few export issues, I don't think there have been any other concerns. I have the PS3 version, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I think you'll be happy with the purchase. ;)
  • ScottyTheBodyScottyTheBody Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Vocals are not quite right. It's as if it's permanently under a very mild case of shaky vocals.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    The shaky vocal inidicator has defintely reared its ugly head yet again.

I have yet to see it in the Beatles: RB though. It appears the code for vocals in Lego RB is based on the RB2 one and teh Beatles one may have been built from scratch, what with the harmonies and all. Not being an employee of HMX this is nothing but guess work and I could be very wrong.
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Thanks, guys, sounds like I made a good choice. It's kinda disappointing to hear the shaky arrow still exists, especially after it has never appeared on The Beatles. Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised. Still look forward to playing it tomorrow. Once again, I appreciate all your help. :)
  • JurgenJurgen Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    By what all of these guys are saying, I'll like Lego Rock Band. :P
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    That's what it kinda sounds like huh? No, I was attracted to LRB before, because I wanted a new experience and I've enjoyed all of the other Rock Band games thus far. I just wanted to confirm that it was worth it. I was a little worried by some of the problems brought up in this forum, but I've had the game for 2 days and everything's gone smoothly. Only one lockup and the shaking indicator was fixed by increasing the mic sensitivity. It still wobbles slightly sometimes, but it doesn't affect my score. Overall, I'm happy with it. Over 100 of my dlc is playable, the export went smooth and I've begun to discover new songs I didn't think I would like. Though nothing compares to singing Queen and Hendrix! :D
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2009
    Where did it lock up? Durring a mystery setlist?