Currency Conversion

OddbrotherOddbrother Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
How much is a stud in US dollars and GB pounds?

Comments

• SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    I'd say in US, it's about .5 of a cent.
  • OddbrotherOddbrother Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    No wonder you have to have five handfuls just to get a Gretsch Duo-Jet.

Compare the price of it in studs in LEGO Rock Band to US dollars in Rock Band and Rock Band 2.

Then also notice that in Rock Band and Rock Band 2, you get money depending on how many stars you get. Yet in LEGO Rock Band, you get money depending on how well you've performed in general.

This makes me wonder if the LEGO world has it better or worse than us...?
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    the lego world blatantly has it better than we do, for a start you can do anything with your house you want without worrying about planning permission or zoning issues, also its oh so bright and cheery
  • lotr rocks 0lotr rocks 0 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    jimbury;3296838 said:
    the lego world blatantly has it better than we do, for a start you can do anything with your house you want without worrying about planning permission or zoning issues, also its oh so bright and cheery

And if your arm falls off you can just put it back on. LEGO world is ftw.
  • OddbrotherOddbrother Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    The real problem on that is the picky snobs that have to find something so specific in a piled mess.

It's like to get rich or die trying.

Has anybody compared the prices of the Gretsch Duo-Jet guitars, both in Rock Band and LEGO: Rock Band?
  • eke826seke826s Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I'd be willing to convert all my US dollars to Lego Studs. They're probably going to be worth more before too much longer. :D