I'm getting tired to wait

iuggiboyiuggiboy Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
The solution. I feel like a fool. Is not so complicated to temporary send new codes to people who has been waiting for one week or more. In the mean time fix the problem and give us feedback, it gets really annoying.

Comments

• SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited December 2009
    For the record, I think Traveler's Tales and Warner Brothers had a lot of programming dues in this game, which is why Harmonix isn't giving much feedback, why they're not able to help much, and why the game is so buggy at times.

Also, if they just send out codes to whoever claims to have a not working one then people will just go for cheap used copies or rentnrip.
  • iuggiboyiuggiboy Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    SonicRocker15X;3299497 said:

Also, if they just send out codes to whoever claims to have a not working one then people will just go for cheap used copies or rentnrip.
    This is the right consequence for having created a so bugged system. Should not be our problems but theirs. In every situation when you miss you have to pay, and in this case they've missed. A lot.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited December 2009
    iuggiboy;3299506 said:
    This is the right consequence for having created a so bugged system. Should not be our problems but theirs. In every situation when you miss you have to pay, and in this case they've missed. A lot.
    Right, so because Traveler's Tales messed up on their FIRST TRY MAKING A MUSIC GAME, they get to lose profit from rentnrippers stealing export codes?
    What logic is that?
  • edited December 2009
    Hey iuggiboy,

I've responded to your PM and your posts in the main thread dedicated to this issue, so there's not really any need to start a separate thread. Spreading information over multiple threads actually makes it harder for me to collect information to pass along, so please try to keep all discussion to the existing thread.

As I've mentioned in the other thread, I will post more information as soon as it is made available to me.
This discussion has been closed.