Export Help Requested! : )

Giliagn1004Giliagn1004 Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hey I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot or if it has been resolved, (which I doubt it has been.
But my question is Every time I try to open up the Export Download to purchase It starts to load the screen and then I get the Unable to access content from Xbox live Error Code 800700e8...

Any info on how I can fix this or get it to work?.... and any info on when it will work?

Thanks very much!!!
~Giligan1004

Comments

• JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    you should try to get in contact with microsoft, because its a common error of the xbox marketplace
  • JixzerJixzer Hillbilly Deluxe
    edited December 2009
    If you haven't purchased the license in the game menu first you will also get this message (happened to me before I realized what I was doing wrong). You need to go to the LRB store, buy the license, then start the download. The code by itself will do nothing.

If you have already done that, then go with Josh's suggestion.
  • Giliagn1004Giliagn1004 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Jixzer;3301106 said:
    If you haven't purchased the license in the game menu first you will also get this message (happened to me before I realized what I was doing wrong). You need to go to the LRB store, buy the license, then start the download. The code by itself will do nothing.

If you have already done that, then go with Josh's suggestion.
    Well the problem im haveing is
    i did the online code thing
    downloaded the export key
    then when i click Purchase under the export download in the LRB store it says purchase so i click on that and then thats when i get the error. so is that what i did wrong
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Giliagn1004;3301626 said:
    then when i click Purchase under the export download in the LRB store it says purchase so i click on that and then thats when i get the error. so is that what i did wrong
    Did you enter the export key at the Redeem Code option on the menu?
    edited December 2009
    yup so basicly heres EXACT what i did
    Did online code with my instruction manaul code
    then i copied down that code they gave me and reedemed it on XBL and then i went to the music store and bang i get that option to purchase and when i click it it gives the error code
  • FlexValentinoFlexValentino Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Giliagn1004;3301626 said:
    ive not even done that.... hopefully someone can give a step by step guide of doing it
    edited December 2009
    Well, you did everything you're supposed to do. Josh's advice is the way to go now.
    edited December 2009
    Okay! thanks very much guys!
    edited December 2009
    FlexValentino;3301687 said:
    ive not even done that.... hopefully someone can give a step by step guide of doing it
    I'm not sure what console you're on, but I can only help you with the 360 since I don't know how the PSN store works.

1. Enter the code included with your Lego Rock Band game here: http://www.rockband.com/lego-export
    2. The site will give you an Export Token, copy it down on a notepad or something
    3. Turn on your XBox 360, hit the XBox guide button, scroll to the Marketplace tab and select Redeem Code
    4. Enter the Export Token that the site gave you, this will allow you to download the Export Key
    5. Start up Lego Rock Band and go to the Music Store
    6. There should be an Export option there, select it. Since you have downloaded the Export Key the game will allow you to download the Lego Rock Band tracks to your hard drive.

Just be aware that the Lego tracks will be sorted with your DLC when you sort your songs by Location, not in a separate Lego section. Also, the export costs 800 MS points, which translates to $10.
    edited December 2009
    I am getting the Error at your step 6
    [6. There should be an Export option there, select it. Since you have downloaded the Export Key the game will allow you to download the Lego Rock Band tracks to your hard drive.]

When i select the export option and click purchase Right then is when im getting the Error:Unable to access content from Xbox live Error Code 800700e8...

Is there anything else i can do? and im not the only one with this problem that ive heard of... does Harmonix or Microsoft know about this?
  • promtycinpromtycin Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I accept with information: The site will give you an Export Token, copy it down on a notepad or something; Turn on your XBox 360, hit the XBox guide button, scroll to the Marketplace tab and select Redeem Code; Enter the Export Token that the site gave you, this will allow you to download the Export Key; Start up Lego Rock Band and go to the Music Store; There should be an Export option there, select it.
    BallisticJunkfood;3301717 said:
    I'm not sure what console you're on, but I can only help you with the 360 since I don't know how the PSN store works.

1. Enter the code included with your Lego Rock Band game here: http://www.rockband.com/lego-export
    That game code was not found. Please try again.

XBOX 360
  • FlexValentinoFlexValentino Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Giliagn1004;3303243 said:
    I am getting the Error at your step 6
    [6. There should be an Export option there, select it. Since you have downloaded the Export Key the game will allow you to download the Lego Rock Band tracks to your hard drive.]

When i select the export option and click purchase Right then is when im getting the Error:Unable to access content from Xbox live Error Code 800700e8...

Is there anything else i can do? and im not the only one with this problem that ive heard of... does Harmonix or Microsoft know about this?
    i just got the same thing. i was already in the music store when i finally worked out who to get the token... deleated all my internet cookies and history and tryed again. i went out of the music store to the main menu then went back to the music store and it said loading addidition content. clicked on export and bada bing 1.28GB Export pack is downloding.. this whole set up is shocking tho as compared to GH5's export where all you have to do is put the the 25 digit code on the export page and its done.. should have about 500 songs to play now in RB2.. Gonna play Lego for a few more days 1st. well atleast complete story mode and beat every song
    edited December 2009
    FlexValentino;3304873 said:
    i just got the same thing. i was already in the music store when i finally worked out who to get the token... deleated all my internet cookies and history and tryed again. i went out of the music store to the main menu then went back to the music store and it said loading addidition content. clicked on export and bada bing 1.28GB Export pack is downloding.. this whole set up is shocking tho as compared to GH5's export where all you have to do is put the the 25 digit code on the export page and its done.. should have about 500 songs to play now in RB2.. Gonna play Lego for a few more days 1st. well atleast complete story mode and beat every song

You did this on an Xbox? how do you delete cookies and history on an xbox?
  • BostonKingBBostonKingB Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I'm getting the same error code.

Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live.
    Please try again later.

Status code: 800700e8

friggin annoying!
    edited December 2009
    I know right
    After sitting on the phone for 2 hours, Going from WB tech support to XBL tech support they basicly said the only thing that i can do is wait... not sure for how long but to literally wait...
    Ugh
    Companys need to learn whats going on BEFORE they ship the product...

So i said forget this crap and spent half my 800ms points on Slipknot pack 1

Thanks harmonix <3

UGH!
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Another victim of this bs on the 360 reporting in. Happenning in the same spot as others have mentioned. Entered the code that came with my game online to get my new code, redeemed my new code on XBL, downloaded the export key, went to the LRB music store, chose export songs, chose purchase, and bam. Status code: 800700e8. This REALLY needs to be fixed.
  • MysteryManMysteryMan Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I'm having this problem, too.