I'm stucked on Chopper!Pls help

irimusirimus Opening Act
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
i played evey gig from every vehicle and i keep receiving that messsaje:"Play more gigs in bla bla bla to record you first album" I've played every single gig and I still can't record the album

note:i already finished the game once and I got it without problems

any ideea what might be the problem?thanks

Comments

• KigalasKigalas Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Did you hire the record producer in the Office?

Kig
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    That's probably it. Because I've only played for 2 days and I've made 3 albums already. As soon as you hire the record producer, the gigs should start showing.
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I think you just need to find bla bla bla, and you'll be okay.
  • irimusirimus Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    yes,i've hired the record producer...
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2009
    Have you bought your newest vehical?

Records can only be produced at some venues (Peg and Parrot, and the Skyscraper are the 2 I know of).
  • recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Did you GET IN DA CHOPPAH?
  • milesrhodenmilesrhoden Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    You've played everything?! I've been playing a bunch of stuff, and it isn't helping me either; I am still stuck at the helicopter. I haven't hired the record producer yet, though. I don't know where to find him. Should he be available in the office under Entourage? b/c right now he isn't - i hired everyone else though.
  • OsperoOspero Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    milesrhoden;3313488 said:
    You've played everything?! I've been playing a bunch of stuff, and it isn't helping me either; I am still stuck at the helicopter. I haven't hired the record producer yet, though. I don't know where to find him. Should he be available in the office under Entourage? b/c right now he isn't - i hired everyone else though.
    The Entourage members are unlocked by playing certain one-song sets. I'm not certain which song you need for the producer, but I had a similar issue with not getting the guru until I played through all the fixed song sets.
  • InappropeInapprope Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    milesrhoden;3318569 said:
    The Record Producer is unlocked by playing Accidentally In Love.