Alternate Venue Packs?

CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Would it be possible, after all the new material is finished, that Harmonix does "Alternate Venue packs" for songs that are in the game and was played at mutliple venues already represented in the game? Since there's a venue selection screen I wouldn't see any code problem in the game(Then again I know as much about video game development as a monkey that drinks it's own pee).

Example Twist and Shout at Shea.

Comments

• MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I thought I read somewhere that HMX wasn't allowed to have songs change venues as one of the deals for making the game. If this is true, I don't think that will ever happen. I do think it's technically possible through DLC or an update though.
  • LimaoxDLimaoxD Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    It would be pretty cool!
    Imagine if you can choose betwen Nowhere Man (Rubber Soul DLC) at Budokan or in Studio!
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    MostSpartan14;3314762 said:
    I thought I read somewhere that HMX wasn't allowed to have songs change venues as one of the deals for making the game. If this is true, I don't think that will ever happen. I do think it's technically possible through DLC or an update though.
    No they were going to let you have a forever mode or something like that where you could play day in the life at the cavern club or I saw her standing there at a dreamscape. This was scrapped because of the work of creating the dreamscapes for live songs. This is also the same reason why it won't export because you would once again have to redo all the animations.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited December 2009
    An addition to this idea is that they could have Yellow Submarine inspired dreamscapes for songs that are on both the Y.S. soundtrack and on other albums already released.
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    i think we might see more venues for some of the earlier songs dlc.

no point making dreamscapes for songs that were played live.

bring on the Adelaide venue.
  • Martipin12Martipin12 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Is posible, in the case of Drive My Car, In the game is in the Budokan, but in the new trailer of Rubber Soul, is in the Shea Stadium
  • DrRadonDrRadon Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Zorbaru;3321205 said:

Hamburg!
  • SetherexSetherex Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Zorbaru;3321205 said:

Considering they can only use venues already on disc, I would say not.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Zorbaru;3321205 said:

I think you're confused about my idea. My idea was to have dlc for some songs that have been played at multiple places that are already in the game. Like I already said Twist and Shout was played at Shea(Actually it was the opening song for the concert). They could release DLC to make Twist and Shout playable at Shea as well as The Cavern Club.

Plus I believe the game system makes it impossible to add new venues, like Candlestick Park, to the game.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    CCDaDon;3332175 said:
    I think you're confused about my idea. My idea was to have dlc for some songs that have been played at multiple places that are already in the game. Like I already said Twist and Shout was played at Shea(Actually it was the opening song for the concert). They could release DLC to make Twist and Shout playable at Shea as well as The Cavern Club.

Plus I believe the game system makes it impossible to add new venues, like Candlestick Park, to the game.
    I wish they could make it so you could do Nowhere Man at Budokan too. Also it would be cool to play an Abbey Road Medley style version of Ed Sullivan, Shea, Budokan, and The Rooftop (where you play all of the songs actually played there without stops).
    edited December 2009
    Its the same i tell you. Example: Drive My Car is in the Nippon Budokan in the disc, but in the new trailer of Rubber Soul Full Albun for Download( See in www.thebeatlesrockband.com) is in the Shea Stadium.
  • TheBeatleHeadTheBeatleHead Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Maybe we can only get alternate venues for songs that are on the DLC? For example, Drive My Car can go to Shea now that Rubber Soul, the album it's on was released. So, for Twist and Shout to change venues, you would have to wait for a Please Please Me release, but I doubt anything from there would be outside the Cavern.

I'm just hoping that, if they release Revolver, they give And Your Bird Can Sing a dreamscape. It deserves one, y'know?
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    i was refering to new venues for the DLC music. the music on disc can stay where it is, im not really fussed about where the songs are played, just that it would be nice to have new places to play the new songs.

if they can make new dreamscapes for them they can make new venues.
  • TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Hopefully new venues will be DLC.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    If there aren't new venues, I wish you could play the actual concert setlist, which means: Twist and Shout, Can't Buy Me Love, A Hard Day's Night at Shea. If I Needed Someone, I Feel Fine, I Wanna Be Your Man, Nowhere Man at Budokan. And I'm Down at both.
  • theeggmantheeggman Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I would have liked to see Apple Studios and Twickenham Film Studios.
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56 is refering about venues. I think that the Rolling Bones is refering is new DREAMSCAPES