o man =/

frankummsfrankumms Opening Act
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
so lego is such an awsome game not goin to lie... i love my lego minfigs

i play this game a ton

ive been goin for the all gig achievment

today i said hey imma do the endless set!! (ive never done the ones in rb1 or rb2)

i started it, its goin all good, i was gettin a little bored but it wasnt bad

then it said disconnected from xbox live
i was like.. o shhhhhhnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaap!
thats when it literally had just ended the song i was playing and it was in the stat screen.
i was just about to push the xbox btn and reconnect... when it literally kicked me out back to my rock den...

im pissed.

i was on song 20... had enough time to finish and now its all gone =(

in rb3.... they should give you at least an option to reconnect before it just kicks you off your entire setlist. =(

if you agree... please tell me how bullcrap that is lol

Comments

• monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Being disconnected from XBL shouldn't affect your setlist, or even the achievement you were going for. How strange.
  • frankummsfrankumms Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    monkeyfish;3317310 said:
    Being disconnected from XBL shouldn't affect your setlist, or even the achievement you were going for. How strange.

actually it does... since all the songs are random and not on the disk

when it tries to load the next song while you look at your stats (if its not a disk song) then it comes up with an error and kicks you. =(

also i have been working on the all gig achievement but today i just felt like going for the endless setless

this is also the second time being disconnected kicked me it happened once in rb2 but it was just a 3 song set
    edited December 2009
    Oh so you switched consoles at some point in time? That's the only way I'd think you would have to stay logged into XBL.

You know you can transfer the licenses on the main XB website, right?
    edited December 2009
    wait what why am i switching consoles
    edited December 2009
    Well usually if you have to be signed into XBL to play DLC, that means you switched your hard drive into a different console. You shouldn't have to be signed into Live to play DLC normally.
    edited December 2009
    o well i have always had to be signed into live to play any of my dlc for any of my games
  • mobbzbobzmobbzbobz Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    ya if theres some trick to not be on live to play DLC please tell
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    At some time you changed consoles and didnt transfer the license.

DLC is tied to 2 things. Your gamertag and your console. You can play DLC offline if its on the console you orignally downloaded it on.

If you changed consoles, then you have to be online to play the DLC. That way it can authenticate that you own the DLC.

Learn more. Fix your DLC. It will make life easier:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

You can only use that once a year. So make sure you do it right.
  • illgreenillgreen Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    frankumms;3317346 said:
    actually it does... since all the songs are random and not on the disk
    This makes no sense. The Endless Setlist songs in each RB game ARE the songs on the disc.

And being connected to XBL or PSN should have no impact while doing setlists. It's happened to me and did nothing to my game...

Also, see above post.
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    illgreen;3325122 said:
    This makes no sense. The Endless Setlist songs in each RB game ARE the songs on the disc.
    Lego Rock Band is different. In Lego Rock Band, the Endless Setlist is a 30-song random setlist.