This is a REAL glitch on "Veteran Artist" achievement

StanislavStanislav Unsigned
edited April 2012 in LEGO: Rock Band
I have all the gigs done, except Rock Marathon and Endless Setlist, the manager has 160/161 gigs unlocked and total gigs played 194.

The thing is, i play the Greates Hits party gig and then when i finished the gig, the game ask me to play again the same gig, i cancel the offer to go, then replayed again later and nothng... no achievement at all

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• UpoverandoverUpoverandover Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Did you try to beat one of two listed???

I know it's stupid but try it and the achievement pop up. Beat the rock marathon setlist and see if anything happens even though it excludes those two for it to meet the requirement.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    There's a few gigs that didn't unlock for me until AFTER I had cleared the Rock Marathon and Endless.
  • BaZBaZ Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I got the achievement for doing both the ESL and the Rock Marathon, yet I still have one regular gig that I haven't done in the UFO venue.
  • GeeForce11GeeForce11 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Something is really wrong here, I didn't get the veteran artist achievement yet, and finished all the challenges besides the endless setlist what's available in the tour. There's no more "NEW" or unfinished challenge anywhere. It gave me a chance to record only 2 albums so far and nothing new opened up to continue playing. I have almost 1500 stars already, in the office says 151/161 gigs unlocked. I tried to re-play some of the challenges, but nothing new opens up. Were supposed to get this achievement before completing the rock marathon and endless setlist. I'll try the ESL and see if it helps, this is an annoying glitch in the game. :mad:
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    ^^^^

Have you looked through the venues for album promos?
    edited December 2009
    I looked thru 20 times, everything is completed, all gigs are done, nothing new open but the ESL. I've seen 2 album promos in the venues and they're completed, nothing new opened up. I could tell that something is missing, for example one venue says 80/95 stars, and inside every gig is five starred and completed and still says i'm short with 15 stars, but there's nothing new in there to be able to play and continue... :mad:
  • HamKetHamKet Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Keep playing one-song gigs and you should unlock the final UFO gig in time, probably around 200 gigs played.

I didn't unlock the final gig until after the Endless Setlist and Rock Marathon were completed.
    edited December 2009
    I finished the ESL and no new gigs opened up. Every listed gig is finished and still didn't get the veteran artist achievement. I see that 151/161 gigs played but have no idea how to unlock the other gigs. :mad:

Does anybody remember which gig had to be played before the 3rd album got created? I got a chance to make only 2 albums, no other opportunity was given for me for the rest. I can try to re-play the gig that opens up the 3rd album, but have no idea which one could it be...

Funny how the game is limited to 1 bill fans. Before the ESL had like 800 mill fans and after completing the ESL got another 700 mill which should of been 1.5 bill but the game cannot list this number, only up to 999,999,999 lol
  • lotr rocks 0lotr rocks 0 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    you have all staff hired? that might make a difference.
    edited December 2009
    All staff was hired like half through the tour already, every gig available is done and i'm clueless why some of the gigs still didn't get unlocked...

I remember sometimes it was unlocking gig after gig sending me from challenge to challenge while they were getting unlocked without picking them in the tour, but sometimes didn't have time to continue playing and stopped. Could this be the reason why some are still locked? It should still be unlocked somewhere if it sent me there but didn't have time to do it...

It's a big disappointment not to be able to get all the achievements because of a glitch in the game and some of the gigs didn't unlock when they were supposed to. It's been a long and fun tour until I got 1600 stars, playing around 325 songs, but I decided it's time for LRB to retire on my shelf and enjoy the songs in RB2 from now on. :D
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    No thats not the reason. If you deny one of those they show up in one of your venues.

How many total shows have you done?
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited December 2009
    Actually...I remember not accepting an album promotion once since it was the second album promotion and I only had one album out, and I didn't want to play the same three songs AGAIN, so we skipped it. Now I swear it isn't unlocked
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    HeyRiles;3327593 said:
    Actually...I remember not accepting an album promotion once since it was the second album promotion and I only had one album out, and I didn't want to play the same three songs AGAIN, so we skipped it. Now I swear it isn't unlocked
    Now thats messed up. I denyed pretty much every single one of those. I want to see the setlist before I play a gig.
    edited December 2009
    Ehfahq;3327579 said:
    How many total shows have you done?
    I'm not sure what you mean, there's 2 venues in each vehicle (8) and 3 in the teleporter. Each venue has like 10 gigs, everything available was completed.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    GeeForce11;3327630 said:
    I'm not sure what you mean, there's 2 venues in each vehicle (8) and 3 in the teleporter. Each venue has like 10 gigs, everything available was completed.
    Go to the office and look at your stats. It will tell you the total amount of shows/gigs you have done. The total amount of gigs is different than the total amount of times you played those gig.
    edited December 2009
    HeyRiles;3327593 said:
    I also remember once not accepting a new venue offer (I stopped playing that day) and next day I couldn't find it anymore... After I made my second album, never got a promotion offer...
    edited December 2009
    Ehfahq;3327642 said:
    Go to the office and look at your stats. It will tell you the total amount of shows/gigs you have done. The total amount of gigs is different than the total amount of times you played those gig.
    151/161 gigs unlocked, 170 gigs played, I re-did a few of them as this proves it...
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    I had to play over 180 gigs before I had everything unlocked. Some people say the number is 200. I really dont know.

You could always play charlene in the first venue's 1-song pick a setlist to expite things.
    edited December 2009
    Just to keep re-playing the completed gigs doesn't make sense for me unless I would know which gig to do again to unlock a new one.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Its not a specific gig. Its the AMOUNT of gigs. You can play any one.
  • HamKetHamKet Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Have you gone through and looked at each venue to see if there are any unplayed gigs? I declined an alum promo once, and it didn't show-up as NEW GIG! in the venue list; it was just unplayed.
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, I actually just beat ESL and I still only have 1 album recorded. I gotta look through again to see if I missed one, but I don't remember them ever asking me to record another one.

Then again, I don't have the patience to play through enough to get the Veteran Performer Achievement, so it's really a moot point for me. I wanna get that Final Countdown one, though! Closest I've gotten is 95% :(
  • StanislavStanislav Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Well, the achivement unlocks after i play "Charlene" on Make a setlist of 1 song, it was my 196 played gig, with all the gigs unlocked and played except Rock Marathon and Endless Setlist.... weird achievement to get
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited December 2009
    i didnt play every gig and it unlocked for me.
  • DiegoFunhouseDiegoFunhouse Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    I'm playing LRB and I have the same problem. 160/161 gigs unlocked, I haven't played neither rock marathon nor endless setlist and the veteran artist achievment hasn't unlock. Did you get the achievement???
  • BrooklynHomesBrooklynHomes Opening Act
    edited August 2011
    he's right you have to hire all the people to do more to hire them you go to the rock office i have about 5 albums because i started over but didn't delete my other file. (I had only 1 album) now i have played every gig but i have it on wii so i wont be able to help you. Try playing a bunch of stuff over hope this helped!
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited February 2012
    DiegoFunhouse;4444923 said:
    I'm playing LRB and I have the same problem. 160/161 gigs unlocked
    Same problem and I completed the endless setilist and the marathon...maybe you have to collect all the stars in the game?
  • MRNINJAMRNINJA Opening Act
    edited April 2012
    GeeForce11;3324279 said:
    Something is really wrong here, I didn't get the veteran artist achievement yet, and finished all the challenges besides the endless setlist what's available in the tour. There's no more "NEW" or unfinished challenge anywhere. It gave me a chance to record only 2 albums so far and nothing new opened up to continue playing. I have almost 1500 stars already, in the office says 151/161 gigs unlocked. I tried to re-play some of the challenges, but nothing new opens up. Were supposed to get this achievement before completing the rock marathon and endless setlist. I'll try the ESL and see if it helps, this is an annoying glitch in the game. :mad:

actually you can do the rock marathon/endless setlist first, cuz that opens up more gigs because you get a whole load of fans and fans=more gigs especailly after a gig like endless...
  • MRNINJAMRNINJA Opening Act
    edited April 2012
    Stanislav;3349158 said:
    Well, the achivement unlocks after i play "Charlene" on Make a setlist of 1 song, it was my 196 played gig, with all the gigs unlocked and played except Rock Marathon and Endless Setlist.... weird achievement to get

yeah if u got dlc that automaticly makes more gigs to play...pretty cool dont u agree???