Lego export Question.

Chuck_FiascoChuck_Fiasco Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
So I got LRB on launch day. I didnt export it immediately because I'm a gamerscore whore and I wanted to get all the achievments first. I am obvisously glad I waited because of all the problems people are expierencing with the export. Has the problem been resolved for U.S. players? Or should I wait a little longer and let them iron out whatever the issues are?:confused:

Comments

• Poison_I.V.Poison_I.V. Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I didnt realise there were problems. I guess Ill wait too. I have the ps3 version.
  • MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    New Exports have been fixed for a while, if you haven't tried before, you should be fine.
  • Chuck_FiascoChuck_Fiasco Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Mushroom;3324166 said:
    New Exports have been fixed for a while, if you haven't tried before, you should be fine.
    Promise? ;)
  • mecdroxmecdrox Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    So is there a way to add the lego rockband export 1.2 gig download to the normal active download queue so I do not have to sit there with the stupid music store download bar for hours while it downloads?
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    mecdrox;3324332 said:
    So is there a way to add the lego rockband export 1.2 gig download to the normal active download queue so I do not have to sit there with the stupid music store download bar for hours while it downloads?
    Sure there is. Start the download from the LRB Music Store, and then cancel it. Then exit out to the Dashboard, go to your Download History, and restart the download from there.
  • JackBNimbleJackBNimble Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    My wife just bought LRB and and isn't home yet, she phoned me and gave me the code but it's a 17 didgit code and PS3 codes are 12 didgit.

Anyway do I need the disc in the system to export to RB2 and if not what am I doing wrong?
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    JackBNimble;3325059 said:
    My wife just bought LRB and and isn't home yet, she phoned me and gave me the code but it's a 17 didgit code and PS3 codes are 12 didgit.

Anyway do I need the disc in the system to export to RB2 and if not what am I doing wrong?
    you DO need the lego rock band disk to export, just wait for the disk a little, its not the end of the world ;)
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    JackBNimble;3325059 said:
    http://www.rockband.com/lego-export

Put your 17-digit code in there, and it'll give you the PS3 12-digit code.
  • MrLonghairMrLonghair Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    OP didn't specify his system so I will say that my export for 360 worked perfectly yesterday after a few days of MicroSoft weirdness (shock horror)
  • grim88grim88 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Seems the website is having issues tonight. Or it's just my computer.
  • Robert_de_ClairRobert_de_Clair Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    How to export RB2 songs to LRB?
    In LRB i see my previously exported RB1 songs and DLC but i dont know how to export my RB2 songs to play it with LRB
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited December 2009
    It's not possible yet.
    edited December 2009
    "Yet" sounds hopefully to me :/
    I Hope export RB2 Songs to LRB will be possible soon. Is there anybody who can tell me about future of RB2 export? :) I.E. "It will be possibly at 3 quarter of 2010" ;)

BTW sorry for my english
    edited December 2009
    Your English is fine, probably better than most of us speaking your language :-)

The general belief is that RB2 won't export until RB3 is announced, but there is no official word regarding RB2 export at all.
    edited December 2009
    So at now when i have exported my LRB songs to RB2 wisest choice should be sold my LRB copy :/ sad thing but true. LRB have nothing more than "layout". Every song is playable in RB2
    Additionally at LRB i must unlock songs who after export all are waiting for play in RB2
    This is really annoying.

One thing who may stop me before i sell LRB is supaeasy mode for my 3y old daughter (she play DJ Hero on supa easy) so super easy mode in RB should help her to introduce in Rock :)
    ->->-> My daughter Alice at DJ H <-<-<-
    edited December 2009
    Robert_de_Clair;3340578 said:
    So at now when i have exported my LRB songs to RB2 wisest choice should be sold my LRB copy :/ sad thing but true. LRB have nothing more than "layout". Every song is playable in RB2
    Additionally at LRB i must unlock songs who after export all are waiting for play in RB2
    This is really annoying.

One thing who may stop me before i sell LRB is supaeasy mode for my 3y old daughter (she play DJ Hero on supa easy) so super easy mode in RB should help her to introduce in Rock :)
    ->->-> My daughter Alice at DJ H <-<-<-</div>
    Your daughter looks adorable. :-)

Honestly, regardless of the exportability, I'm finding the story mode of LRB very, very fun--the "layout" or "presentation" of the game is cute, and it's fun to play "spot the alien while playing," and the Rock Power Challenges are wacky fun, too. Give it a chance!