Endless setlist is not the end?

B_WallaceB_Wallace Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I've completed all gigs except endless setlist (because the hysteria & r'n'r star bug). I thought this would be the last one, but I'm missing 15 stars (I guess a 3 songs setlist) in the UFO.
Is it unlockable completing endless setlist?

Comments

• JonnySegmentJonnySegment Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I don't know what the bug you speak of is, but if it relates to those songs doing something bad then you needn't worry: the only songs you get in the Endless Setlist are ones on the Lego Rock Band disc.

I don't have the game, but I assume they haven't completely changed how it works.
  • B_WallaceB_Wallace Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    You assume wrong. The endless setlist in this game is a random 30 setlist, with any song, from disc and DLC.
  • cyborggrimreapercyborggrimreaper Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    well i think its one of those album promotion gigs lol might have to keep playing till it unlocks
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited December 2009
    B_Wallace;3327028 said:
    [QUOTE=JonnySegment;3327022]I don't know what the bug you speak of is, but if it relates to those songs doing something bad then you needn't worry: the only songs you get in the Endless Setlist are ones on the Lego Rock Band disc.

I don't have the game, but I assume they haven't completely changed how it works.
    You assume wrong. The endless setlist in this game is a random 30 setlist, with any song, from disc and DLC.[/QUOTE]What he said. On top of that, the OP must be playing off a UK version of Rock Band 1, because that's what the bug is about: the game crashes when you try to play either Hysteria or R'n'R Star (the only two EU songs that make the filter) as exported off the RB1 disc (US folk don't worry about that because they got it as DLC).
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    LoopyChew;3327133 said:
    What he said. On top of that, the OP must be playing off a UK version of Rock Band 1, because that's what the bug is about: the game crashes when you try to play either Hysteria or R'n'R Star (the only two EU songs that make the filter) as exported off the RB1 disc (US folk don't worry about that because they got it as DLC).
    Seems like that would be an easy problem to fix: delete those 2 songs off the Xbox HDD. Since RB1 exports are saved as individual files on the Xbox, that's a piece of cake.
  • B_WallaceB_Wallace Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    My game is for PS3, so I can't delete these tow songs.

Let's finish with the bug offtopic. There is a thread to talk about it. My question was if there is any gig unlockable after endless setlist.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    B_Wallace;3327218 said:
    My game is for PS3, so I can't delete these tow songs.
    Even on the PS3, there is a way to delete RB1 export songs ;)
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, but if they've sold the RB1 disc then they're SOL on getting them back.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Sorry that everyone is completely ignoring your question. Yes, you need to complete a certain number of gigs to unlock the final setlist. Some people have said the magic number is 200 but others have said it was less. Either way, keep replaying single song setlists until the final gig unlocks. You can see how many gigs you've played in the manager's office.
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    If I'm playing a 30 song setlist at least have the decency not to give me a 8 min+ song...I'm half way through it and it gave me "Won't Get Fooled Again"...jerks.;)
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I got The Camera Eye in my endless setlist and Let There Be Rock (Live) in my rock marathon.
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I was fully expecting to get Green Grass and High Tides..glad I didn't...is that song even in LRB I only ask because the DLC filter is strange.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Yea its in it. I was waiting for it to show up in my ESL.

I got Rude Mood instead!!!
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I guess I got pretty lucky in my Rock Marathon set because the longest song I got was I think All Mixed Up which is about 5:00

I'm scared to play the Endless Setlist because I want to five star all the songs and if Two Weeks, Rude Mood, or Kung Fu Fighting show up I am SOL.
  • IanC14IanC14 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I got Green Grass... just about got through it.

Had to sit through 2 AC/DC (LIVE) songs though.
  • ShadowChaosControlShadowChaosControl Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    i'm happy none of the metallica songs show up, sitting through justice would be a pain