What do you think will be the 4th DLC Album?

Ringo 630Ringo 630 Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey there, It is simple, there are four albums who are very sounded to be the next DLC Album (almost that was what I saw in this forums). What do you want more?

Comments

• MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I THINK it will be Magical Mystery Tour. There's been a lot of speculation about this album coming next and I think it will be released along side All You Need is Love on the PS3/Wii in January. I think Revolver will come in February.

I HOPE is is Help! because it's such a good album and I really want more than just the 1 song we have from it.
  • quinakingquinaking Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I'd be fine with MMT or Help. The White Album and Revolver are really overrated.
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    This seems like something we'll find out on Saturday at the VGA's (That's where they announced Ten last year) if were getting anymore.
    I'm gonna say another pack of 3 or 4 announced so
    Magical- Jan
    Revolver- Feb
    Early album (Help or Please Please Me) or Singles Best of.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    General Lein979;3329424 said:

I'm gonna say another pack of 3 or 4 announced so
    Magical- Jan
    Revolver- Feb
    Early album (Help or Please Please Me) or Singles Best of.
    Though I hope we get some singles for March, I have a feeling it will be either Let it Be or A Hard Day's Night, probably the former.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    quinaking;3329396 said:
    The White Album and Revolver are really overrated.
    wat
  • CommonCriminalCommonCriminal The Stork Whisperer
    edited December 2009
    quinaking;3329396 said:
    The White Album is really overrated.
    /facepalm.
  • quinakingquinaking Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    The White Album has too many ****ty songs to warrant a full album and Revolver is just bland.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Why only 4 albums listed? There are many other albums left.
  • BeatlesPhins1BeatlesPhins1 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    The dreamscape for Magical Mystery Tour songs should be based on the crazy movie and bus
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Most likely Revolver.
  • andy0510andy0510 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Help! Please...
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    BeatlesPhins1;3329487 said:
    The dreamscape for Magical Mystery Tour songs should be based on the crazy movie and bus
    I actually think the bus could be possible, with a bit of remodeling to the yellow submarine.
  • foolosophyfoolosophy Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    quinaking;3329480 said:
    and Revolver is just bland.
    What.
  • moneysignsmoneysigns Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Help! could have some interesting dreamscapes. Some songs could be located on a plain with tanks and army men surrounding them just like the movie.
  • guitaranddrumgod1978guitaranddrumgod1978 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I voted Revolver, but it could be any of them, really.
    Revolver or Magical Mystery Tour. MMT would have killer dreamscapes.
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I hope its Revolver, but i would also love to get Magical, just so we can play Strawberry Fields Forever
  • LimaoxDLimaoxD Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I want Magical Mystery Tour, the dreamscapes would be incredible!
    Revolver wouldn't have so many dreamscapes, as Taxman is on the Budokan. But Eleanor Rigby must be on studio!
  • blkninja1961blkninja1961 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I voted Revolver but, I hope it's Help!
  • hkevinhkevin Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I voted for MMT, but I just want more of anything... :)
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    As long as there IS a 4th album, I don't care which one it is.

Oh and I voted for MMT, just based on prior knowledge that the All You Need is Love exclusivity ends this month, so I figure they'll get that out of the way in January. But I'm really hoping for an early album eventually. A Hard Day's Night would be GREAT.
  • BeatleEdBeatleEd Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I agree, as long as there is a 4th album. I have to say though, I heard George say on Anthology that Revolver was the second part of Rubber Soul and they could have been one big album, that's why I voted Revolver, I do really want The White Album (the whole thing!). What if they released Strawberry Fields Forever and Penny Lane as singles like they did before Sgt Pepper?
  • dark_archondark_archon Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I'm really worried that there won't be a 4th DLC album.
    Why you might ask?
    That's, sadly, because this looks like Harmonix's policy.
    And don't think I'm attacking HMX saying that. They are my favourite dev, but well, that's how this usually works with them.
    Just like they have no plan for supporting Rock Band Unplugged after all "announced DLC" was already released.
    And I can see why they wouldn't. As they said: the costs of remastering the Beatles tracks, sending people to the UK and implementing it in the game + EA cost cutting and lay-offs. I'm afraid, EA might not want to risk such an investment. And let's be honest, the DLC may be selling well. But it's not selling astronomical numbers.
  • MalacandraMalacandra Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I can't see them releasing the whole White Album in one drop - I suspect it'll be broken up into "Disc One" and "Disc Two" packs over a couple of months.
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Where's the "I don't beleive there will be another album" option?
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    i say revolver but hope for White Album disc 1
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    dark_archon;3330054 said:
    I'm really worried that there won't be a 4th DLC album.
    Why you might ask?
    That's, sadly, because this looks like Harmonix's policy.
    And don't think I'm attacking HMX saying that. They are my favourite dev, but well, that's how this usually works with them.
    Just like they have no plan for supporting Rock Band Unplugged after all "announced DLC" was already released.
    And I can see why they wouldn't. As they said: the costs of remastering the Beatles tracks, sending people to the UK and implementing it in the game + EA cost cutting and lay-offs. I'm afraid, EA might not want to risk such an investment. And let's be honest, the DLC may be selling well. But it's not selling astronomical numbers.
    their policy????
    and where have you gotten this info?:rolleyes:
  • dotseuratdotseurat Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Revolver is the best of the bunch....but I really think it should be A Hard Day's Night! Why not go with an early album? And use scenes from the movie! Help has way too much filler...

White Album is my fave, but only for disc 1.
  • edited December 2009
    I just hope they're doing a 4th album with them letting go of QA people like they are.
  • TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
    edited December 2009
    quinaking;3329480 said:
    The White Album has too many ****ty songs to warrant a full album and Revolver is just bland.
    /doublefacepalm
  • Sargehalo51Sargehalo51 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Revolver...just because I want it to be!