Help! Does normal RB/GH work with RB:The Beatles Bundle?

littlemegilittlemegi Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hi!
I'm going to buy RB: The Beatles Bundle for Christmas, but I have view questions:
1. Will my RB: The Beatles Bundle work with other RB/GH games or this bundle works only with the game RB: The Beatles?
2. Can I use Paul McCartney's bass guitar like a normal guitar in the typical version of RB game/GH game?
3. Can I use the drums set from RB: The Beatles like normal drums in the typical version of RB game/GH game?
4. What guitar (electric, not BASS;) would you recommend as an additional guitar?
5. Thanks for all answers ;)

Comments

• PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    1. All the Beatles Rock Band instruments will work on regular Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

2. Yes, the bass can be used to play either bass or guitar in all games.

3. Ringo's drums will work on regular Rock Band. However, on Guitar Hero, you won't be able to hit the orange pad.

4. Any guitar will work fine. If you have the cash, I reccommend one of the Beatle guitars, the Rickenbacker 325 or the Gretsch Duo Jet. However, a regular GH or RB guitar works just fine.

Also, before Doc_SoCal can get in there, welcome to the Rock Band forums. :)
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    littlemegi;3333236 said:
    Hi!
    I'm going to buy RB: The Beatles Bundle for Christmas, but I have view questions:
    1. Will my RB: The Beatles Bundle work with other RB/GH games or this bundle works only with the game RB: The Beatles?
    2. Can I use Paul McCartney's bass guitar like a normal guitar in the typical version of RB game/GH game?
    3. Can I use the drums set from RB: The Beatles like normal drums in the typical version of RB game/GH game?
    4. What guitar (electric, not BASS;) would you recommend as an additional guitar?
    5. Thanks for all answers ;)
    1.Beatles tuff works with most games

can't answer other question unless you give me your system?? WII, 360, or Ps3

If 360
    Drums work on everything
    guitars work on every thing but GH 2 and 3

If ps3
    Drums work on everything
    Guitars work on everything but GH 3 and GH Aerosmith

If Wii
    Rock Band guitars only work on Rock Band 1,2, and Beatles, They dont work with any guitar hero game
    Drums again work on all rock band's but don't work on GH