List of Songs for RBN Store Launch

Comments

• FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    Hope more Glass Hammer tunes were authored why do I get the feeling they authored their entire last album (if so that would be amazing) :D
  • GeeForce11GeeForce11 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I can't wait to play these AD songs :D when are they gonna start selling them already? Any hope for Christmas?
  • JPSChampagneJPSChampagne Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Strange as it is, given my large support of the RBN concept so far, I think "Top Back" is my only 100% purchase so far. Other songs look cool and I'll strongly consider them, but that one is my only sure-fire one so far. Just wondering - "Magic and Spells" by Steve and Lindley was mentioned and "Backyard Buildyard" is done. Anyone know the status of "Magic and Spells"? I LOVE that song and I hope it's done by release day.
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Skindred is a day one purchase for me.
  • Happy DragonHappy Dragon Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Wow! The list is really shaping up nicely. So excited to get this thing going. Already see a couple tracks that I will pick up as soon as they become available.

Keep up the awesome work.
  • badhack0x13badhack0x13 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I've already got three day one purchases lined up thanks to this thread! :D The Amberian Dawn tracks are too gorgeous for words, and The Heist looks like insane fun on drums - that solo~!

Gah, I can't wait for this to launch!
  • rab39rab39 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    You had me at Top Back.
  • foofighterfan4Mccainfoofighterfan4Mccain Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Did anyone notice in the Skindred video how the vocal chart looked when the lyrics "stand for something" went by It looked really weird

and 1st day purchase can't wait
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited December 2009
    foofighterfan4Mccain;3368308 said:
    Did anyone notice in the Skindred video how the vocal chart looked when the lyrics "stand for something" went by It looked really weird
    Vocals are displaying in the Static HUD to make the lyrics easier to see on YouTube. That's how talkies always look in that mode. :)
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited December 2009
    Something I think would be good would for a thread to be started for each band that has a song released on Rock Band so people can use the "thread" rating system as a way to review the music in store.
  • foofighterfan4Mccainfoofighterfan4Mccain Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    trg007;3368737 said:
    Vocals are displaying in the Static HUD to make the lyrics easier to see on YouTube. That's how talkies always look in that mode. :)
    oh thats cool thx for the reply:cool:
  • SHPhr34kSHPhr34k Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    NarcoticDiamond;3352785 said:
    Ahh sorry lol, ummm do you know how "Love and the Triumph Of" by Broadcast is doing?

It's approved, but in that wonderful limbo stage. We have a video ready to go for it as soon as it shows up on the Creators Club. Hopefully by tonight :)
  • MetalLickaMetalLicka Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Lots of awesome music, I'd buy alot of it if I were able, alas I play Rock Band on PS3.
  • SHPhr34kSHPhr34k Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    There we go :D Just showed up.

Broadcast - "Love and the Triumph Of" | Alternative | 2009 | RhythmAuthors | Video
    Difficulties: Guitar - 5, Bass - 1, Drums - 5, Vocals - 2, Band - 4
  • calvin680calvin680 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    so far so great! im really stoked to see more, more ,more!!!
  • jellisjeniusjellisjenius Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    "Love and the Triumph Of" looks like great fun on guitar - definitely not a HMX type chart, but I like it. That and the Cetan Clawson and Amberian Dawn tracks are my day 1 buys so far.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Love and Triumph looks AWESOME.

It should be devil-tier on guitar and tier 4 on drums, IMO.
  • toymachineSHtoymachineSH Headliner
    edited December 2009
    It's like Outside pt.2
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited December 2009
    Love And The Triumph Of is a frekin awesome song and a great chart........another day 1 buy for me...brings me to 7 day 1 buys so far.......RBN is so awesome

ill have to check out more of Broadcast's stuff......its a pretty awesome song
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    dna's evolution have an awesome drum solo wow !!!

most of those songs are gonna be day one buy for sure :D

all hail RBN ;)
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I see there haven't been any new additions for a few days - hopefully more are close to being passed. I guess it'll go much quicker once the Beta opens up, and hopefully that'll be soon. I thought the Beta would open by the new year, especially after Henry said it was about ready to launch a few weeks ago.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    k-mac;3382595 said:
    I see there haven't been any new additions for a few days - hopefully more are close to being passed. I guess it'll go much quicker once the Beta opens up, and hopefully that'll be soon. I thought the Beta would open by the new year, especially after Henry said it was about ready to launch a few weeks ago.
    I think I remember reading something about open beta being open before the end of the year; somehow, I doubt that's going to happen.

That said, RBN was originally meant to be available in November, but unforeseen issues prevented that; the same thing may have occurred here.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited December 2009
    k-mac;3382595 said:
    Things have been slower due to the holidays, so there haven't been any new songs approved in a while. I'm sure it will pick up again after New Year's. As for when the actual open beta begins, your guess is as good as mine. :)
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited December 2009
    Excellent thread, thanks for making it. I'm to take a look at each confirmed song that I haven't seen yet.
  • mjlambert1mjlambert1 Road Warrior
    edited January 2010
    Wavegroup! Interesting.
  • CrazyFoxyFoxCrazyFoxyFox Rising Star
    edited January 2010
    solidsnakejt;3376163 said:
    dna's evolution have an awesome drum solo wow !!!
    I know! The Heist's drum solo looks freakin' fun!
  • NarcoticDiamondNarcoticDiamond Unsigned
    edited January 2010
    All of the songs that are for sure going to be on RBN are sounding really good. A lot of day 1 buys for me. But does anyone know if "Where We're Going" by The Japanese Frog is doing well in the stages of getting passed into RBN?
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2010
    NarcoticDiamond;3404592 said:
    All of the songs that are for sure going to be on RBN are sounding really good. A lot of day 1 buys for me. But does anyone know if "Where We're Going" by The Japanese Frog is doing well in the stages of getting passed into RBN?

That doesn't sound familiar to me. I just looked and its not listed in the test area.
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    noble;3404788 said:
    That doesn't sound familiar to me. I just looked and its not listed in the test area.
    The people responsible for authoring may not be in the closed beta, so it's entirely possible it hasn't had the chance to go through the peer review process yet.
  • kuiosiklekuiosikle Opening Act
    edited January 2010
    NarcoticDiamond;3404592 said:
    But does anyone know if "Where We're Going" by The Japanese Frog is doing well in the stages of getting passed into RBN?
    The Japanese Frog (aka Sara Anthony-Velasco) is a good friend of mine and I'm working with her to try and put some of her songs out for RBN.

As others have suggested I'm not a part of the closed beta, so... that song is at stage one I guess you could say. I'm working on it best I can until the beta opens to the public. But I'm glad to know you're looking forward to it. :)

EDIT: I'm now in the beta, so I'll keep you updated on The Japanese Frog's songs status'