What will come next any heard?

sgt_melinsgt_melin Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I wounder if any have heard or seen anyting about what will come next after ruber soul, I have looked everywhere and can't find any news. do Harmonix sits on the fingers and can't make a little noise what will happens. or will this be the last album and song for the beatles rockband? but that should be very strange becourse I thought they had all the right to all the songs, and I do miss please please me, With the beatles album. so..someone...put some light about this. And I hope someone from harmonix can at least...tell something.

Comments

• gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    no one knows now. It's very likely that there will be at least one song more than Rubber Soul, but no one knows what now.
  • ChaelChael Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56;3338520 said:
    no one knows now. It's very likely that there will be at least one song more than Rubber Soul, but no one knows what now.
    ??
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Chael;3338570 said:
    ??
    I meant that they will at least make some singles, and they won't just stop after Rubber Soul.
  • justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I think they just want to get a good feel for how well the DLC sells with the first 3 albums, particularly around and right after the holidays. I imagine it will sell well in these coming weeks and they'll invest in more DLC.
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    Tell Us HARMONIX! At least tell me, I can keep a secret. Really, I can:D
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    My personal prediction is that they won't announce another batch of albums, they'll just announce them when they're close to ready. I'm thinking they'll release another one around the time RBN launches.
  • TimoteiTimotei Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I won't be able to die happy until I've played the whole "Help!" album damn it. There better be more!
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited December 2009
    I heard the next DLC is forced to buy DLC. It replaces Beatles skins for Jonas Brothers skins.
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    CCDaDon;3338817 said:
    I heard the next DLC is forced to buy DLC. It replaces Beatles skins for Jonas Brothers skins.
    Yes and the only playable song is their cover of Hello Goodbye. The required download also costs 50$. If you choose not to download it, it permanently burns the cover of John Lennon's "Two Virgins" album into your TV screen.
  • sgt_melinsgt_melin Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    instantdeath999;3338747 said:
    my personal prediction is that they won't announce another batch of albums, they'll just announce them when they're close to ready. I'm thinking they'll release another one around the time rbn launches.
    rbn??
  • edited December 2009
    sgt_melin;3338939 said:
    rbn??
    Rock Band Network. It's something for the regular Rock Band game where bands and labels can author their own songs into the game via some PC tools and put it onto some kind of store where anyone kind buy it at a price said bands/labels set.
  • Marvelfan13Marvelfan13 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Well, since they didn't release All you need is love on 12/9/09, I personally believe that Magical Mystery Tour will be the next album. Further proof is that Abbey Road had 6 tracks available on disc and it was the first album for purchase. Sgt. Pepper had 4 tracks(Five if you count the Sgt pepper/ little help from my freinds medley) and it was the second full album released. Finally, Rubber Soul had 3 tracks and it is the third full album to be released. Magical Mystery tour has 2 songs available (three if your a 360 owner) Logically, this should be the fourth album released. Early albums don't count right now, because I think that they will be very hard to chart. P.S. I hope and pray they release a singles pack.
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    sgt_melin;3338939 said:
    rbn??
    haha, when it was first announced it was leaked that it would be rock band nickelback.

this was to stop people from trying to hack into it as no one would care :D
  • FERRARI777FERRARI777 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    please please please Harmonix!!! more albums!
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Logically the next album should be Magical Mystery Tour.

All You Need is Love exclusivity is up, and it's one less song to make for the other systems. So 3 songs are out of the way already, only leaving 8 to finish.
  • TheCulpritTheCulprit Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I agree, mva5580, esp. because those consoles have not gotten any announcement on AYNIL yet.

Maybe afterward, Let It Be only has 8 songs left to be made too, and 2 of them are under a minute.

Please Please Me, Revolver, and A Hard Day's Night all have 11 left. After that, you start getting the bigger more expensive albums with 13+ songs left, unless you count Yellow Submarine which I can only imagine being released as a 3 song pack.
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Magical Mystery Tour does seem logical. I hope if MMT is next then we get an early album after that, like Help!, A Hard Day's Night or Please Please Me.
  • ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I HOPE AYNIL For PS3 and Wii