What do you think will be the next DLC Album (improved version)

Ringo 630Ringo 630 Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey, I posted a poll asking you what do you think the next DLC Album must be, but some people asked me for more options because I only give four albums, now I improved this with all the albums so now I think all the people can be happy. I'm making this because I think it can be a little help to Harmonix, who can see this poll and see what albums are the favorites.

Comments

• Diego81Diego81 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Unless they give us all of the albums, which is the best case scenario but also doubtful, I'd rather they dropped the "whole album" idea and gives us some highlights of all the albums.
    Every album has some songs that should be in the game and if they keep the "whole album" DLC but don't put every album we'll be missing important stuff.

That said, we need some early stuff, "A Hard Days Night" is the perfect candidate.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    White album has most songs, and really good Rock Band material (Besides Revolution 9).

Then we need Help!
  • LimaoxDLimaoxD Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I think White Album will be the final album, and the next 3 will be MMT (Later Beatles), because All You Need Is Love ( and the dreamscapes would be so cooool), Revolver, because everybody know that Rubber Soul barely beat it and A Hard days Night (young Beatles)
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    Magical Mystery Tour for the AWESOME dreamscapes:D
    edited December 2009
    Yeah But MMT is just taking the easy way out, with only a few songs that HMX will have to work on, since the first part of it is just a compilation. I Prefer in this order, Please Please Me, Let it Be, White Album, Help!, A Hard Day's Night, IF they are following the Order of Age. If Not, Revolver would be Preferred next, then maybe MMT. Then if not Help! It would definitely be the White Album.
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    What? Why wouldnt they just do it all? Hello Goodbye is on the game.
    edited December 2009
    fuselage321;3341605 said:
    What? Why wouldnt they just do it all? Hello Goodbye is on the game.
    So is I Am The Walrus, and All You Need is Love (Which is an awesome song, really fun to play on all instruments IMO), but really I hope we get more songs, even though MMT has big hits.
  • porterguyporterguy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    we all want more songs but look at it this way, it's expensive to produce them. In an interview the creator said it costs $1000/song which means Let It Be would make a lot of sense because there are generally less songs there. What I'm saying is there are simply too many songs on The Beatles that any album with less has a better chance
    edited December 2009
    porterguy;3342150 said:
    we all want more songs but look at it this way, it's expensive to produce them. In an interview the creator said it costs $1000/song which means Let It Be would make a lot of sense because there are generally less songs there. What I'm saying is there are simply too many songs on The Beatles that any album with less has a better chance
    Yeah, and it's possible to get more than they payed for, called profit. Say, 10,000 people buy the song. $2.00 x 10,000 = $20,000. With the number of people who own The Beatles Rock Band, and who BUY DLC, it's fairly good business, and sales can increase overtime, since there is no time limit to DLC of course.
  • SetherexSetherex Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    What I want most is Revolver, if not Help!

But pertaining to the question, Magical Mystery Tour.
  • PectoralzPectoralz Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    As I have stated before many times: With the Beatles

WHY?

AR - '69
    SPLHCB - '67
    RS - '65
    WTB - '63

NO ONE KNOWS!!!
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    SystemSCSnake;3342179 said:
    Yeah, and it's possible to get more than they payed for, called profit. Say, 10,000 people buy the song. $2.00 x 10,000 = $20,000. With the number of people who own The Beatles Rock Band, and who BUY DLC, it's fairly good business, and sales can increase overtime, since there is no time limit to DLC of course.
    Of course, you'd have to work in the expenses (such as traveling to Europe, working with Giles Martin, and appropriating the funding)
  • Zerobox94Zerobox94 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    The next album will probably be Revolver.

The album I want the most is A Hard Day's Night.
  • SetherexSetherex Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    biocookies;3342453 said:
    I'm not seeing the same thing.

"What Beatles album would you LIKE to see announced next?"

"What do you THINK will be the next DLC Album"
  • bigball123bigball123 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I'm going to go with 'Please Please Me'. I like the 'every 2 years' theory.
  • GamerZX101GamerZX101 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Magical Mystery Tour
  • TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Hopefully Revolver. MMT or The White Album would be great too, tho. But I really want to play She Said She Said!
  • deeplennondeeplennon Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Magical Mystery Tour could be too costly to produce since the rights to Penny Lane aren't part of the Sony/ATV catalog.

I think its either gonna Revolver, which they almost did -already-, or some singles packs.
  • VeganpunkVeganpunk Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I'm hoping for MMT or The Beatles, but I'll buy any and all.
  • miraleighmiraleigh Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    The problem with this "whole album" concept is that you'll be downloading a few clunkers (i.e. Your Mother Should Know, Wild Honey Pie etc.) and you are missing some of their BIGGEST songs because they weren't ON albums, they were singles (She Loves You, Rain, She's a Woman, etc.)
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I hope a more rocking album than Magical Mystery Tour will be next.