What Goes On Is The New I Wanna Be Your Man

SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Do you agree? It's now the most diffcult song on drums.

Comments

• bigball123bigball123 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    ^ For sure. I am an expert drummer w/ 4.5 million score, and GS on almost all songs except 'I Wanna Be Your Man' & 'Can't Buy Me Love'. This is waaaaaaayyyy harder! It's the same pace as 'CBML', with double and a single kicks. Plus, even if you do get it down, you will just completely fatigue out due to it's 3 minute length and the speed. That's the problem with 'I Wanna Be Your Man', It really honestly isn't that bad, it's the fatigue that makes you quit. This is the hardest song for drums on the game. I will skip it every time I play the full album, and just make a setlist with all songs except that one.
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    good thing I don't play drums.
  • SnookerooSnookeroo Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I was thinking you were gonna say WGO is the new IWBYM because you thought it's was even worse song. (since both songs are considered "bad" by a lot of people it seems. I like 'em both.). Don't judge a book by it's cover kids!

Anyway, I've mastered IWBYM, but this one is going to take me some time. Darn kick pedal. It really shows Ringo could do a heck of a lot while singing as well.
  • Taxman999253Taxman999253 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I've still got to try it, but it does seem pretty difficult. I've got finals this week, so I probably won't get much play time until the weekend... :(
  • oMeGa-8oMeGa-8 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Man, I was hoping that IWBYM would be the only song that I'll have to shun in this game. Not that either of them are bad songs, it's just... Christ.
  • ReverseEngineerReverseEngineer Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    all in all, I'm very happy with the drums on Rubber Soul.

Sgt. Peppers kind of disappointed me, as a drummer... not a whole lot of variety over the album.
  • SgtRubberRevolverSgtRubberRevolver Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Snookeroo;3345165 said:
    I was thinking you were gonna say WGO is the new IWBYM because you thought it's was even worse song. (since both songs are considered "bad" by a lot of people it seems. I like 'em both.). Don't judge a book by it's cover kids!

Anyway, I've mastered IWBYM, but this one is going to take me some time. Darn kick pedal. It really shows Ringo could do a heck of a lot while singing as well.
    People are just jealous of Ringo. Ringo is the man!
  • odd-propsodd-props Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Forearm killer for sure.
  • reppination7reppination7 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    on guitar alot of the notes are kinda random, there really isnt a rythm or pattern to the notes, its just throws me off completely