Rubber Soul up on PSN

uubaileyuubailey Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
FYI, for those interested.

Comments

• T3h-Ph1r3T3h-Ph1r3 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Thank You. We needed an entire topic announcing that Rubber Soul is up on PS3.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    T3h-Ph1r3;3351242 said:
    More than we needed some stupid-ass remark which adds nothing, that's for sure.

Thanks for the info......unfortunately I have 4 more hours of work still!!
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    TY...Downloading it now :)
  • HobotivoHobotivo Roadie
    edited December 2009
    T3h-Ph1r3;3351242 said:
    Personally, since I logged on just to check if it was up then this thread was useful to me and I thank the original poster. Now I'll boot up the PS3 and RS will be ready for me to play tonight after work.
  • blkninja1961blkninja1961 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    [QUOTE=mva5580;3351250]More than we needed some stupid-ass remark which adds nothing, that's for sure.
    [QUOTE]

Hahaha . I got ninja'd responding to the response :D - wasn't really worth the effort anyways.

Thanks OP.
  • urseusurseus Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    It is helpfull actually as some of us are in different timezones.
  • awsome_robotawsome_robot Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    since the ps store update hours are as inconsistent as can be, its good to know that the songs are available to download through the game. its past 7pm est, and the store hasn't updated yet.
  • PectoralzPectoralz Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I downloaded then played it right when I got home, BEST DLC EVAR!
  • edited December 2009
    Actually, this thread did help me. Thanks! :)
  • odd-propsodd-props Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    For some reason when I selected the album in quick play my set did not include "if I needed someone" or "I'm looking through you".
  • ZenMusicZenMusic Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    uubailey thanks!!!!!! had forgotten the date and it is Thursday in the Play Station store..

I'd always though "Rubber Soul" was my 4th or 5th favorite ... but WOW!

I'd always liked "Revolver" better.. but tonight changed that (at least until the next DLC &^)

this was wonderful to play and rehear

every song, sounded better and the collection was amazing.. better than I ever remember ..

surprises..

. "What Goes On" -- I'd never loved this, I don't care much for country.. but .. this caught me by surprise..
    I'd played though this far (guitar.. hard level) .and was thinking .. this is a easier album to play..
    ZAP.. this song.. I had to replay to get it... fun

Lennon's "In My Life" .. really touched me, thinking of John
    and also "Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)"

and I'd not thought about, or heard this song in years, "Run for Your Life"
    it was great (the end sounds like the beatles imitating the Monkees imitating the Beatles..)

some great dreamscapes... sound is better than my new re-mastered CD (how is that possible?, probably just my concentration to play along)

... a great experience... now I'm going back to do it again... I'd have remembered it in a few days.. but had it today cause of the reminder! thanks
  • Marvelfan13Marvelfan13 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I will buy every album that Harmonix gives us the day they are released for PS3.

P.S. WE WANT ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!!!