Hooray for more dreamscape differences!

CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Well you know how on Nowhere Man whenever George plays before the drum roll taking them from the white room to Harrison Hill, there would be a blueish grey echo of George's body? Well that is totally different on the PS3.

On the PS3, the colors of the echo are yellow, navy blue, and powder blue and there are images of John and Paul's body burned into the white background. The echo also moves alot more slowly and freely.

I hope someone posts a video of it because I already know my explaination was crap.

EDIT: Linkage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0nutd2F7CM (Note: Not me, I don't sing that well XD)

Comments

• Bobman32xBobman32x Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    i KNEW here comes the sun was different on the ps3 than it was on the 360! I wasnt crazy
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Is Drive My Car still at Budokan on the PS3? That damn trailer still baffles me lol.
  • T3h-Ph1r3T3h-Ph1r3 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Yeah PS3 Dreamscapes are improved over the Xbox version. I wish people would post PS3 Vids.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Bobman32x;3351425 said:
    i KNEW here comes the sun was different on the ps3 than it was on the 360! I wasnt crazy
    Uh... That part isn't any different. At least I haven't noticed it. Just the parts where, in Nowhere Man, they're in the white room.

Yes Drive My Car is still at Budokan LOL
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I am angry that they won't keep PS3 and Xbox 360 dreamscapes the same! The Xbox has the same capabilities of PS3!!!!

Also, vids plz?
    edited December 2009
    SystemSCSnake;3351536 said:
    I am angry that they won't keep PS3 and Xbox 360 dreamscapes the same! The Xbox has the same capabilities of PS3!!!!

Also, vids plz?
    Well I'm going to leave that alone. P.S. You're wrong

But I doubt any Xbox360 shortcomings to the PS3 hardware wise has anything to do with it. Maybe they just want to give an unique experience for each console?

Oh and BTW When I said yellow and pink, I totally meant yellow, navy blue, and powder blue.
  • rad5brandonrad5brandon Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    The xbox360 has a little less power under the hood, and the minor changes would have either A) made some framerate drop somewhere, which can NEVER HAPPEN or B) they just wanted to give the PS3 a little more lovin'
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I highly doubt is has anything to do with the Xbox 360 being less powerful than the PS3. If the Wii can produce the same dreamscapes as the other two consoles, then I think the 360 can handle different colors and minor effects.
    edited December 2009
    While we're clearing things up, the lyrics for Girl in Harmonies are "T i t"
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    Really??????!??????

Like it says that in game?
    edited December 2009
    fuselage321;3351932 said:
    Really??????!??????

Like it says that in game?
    Yup. Bottom blue has Lennon's lyrics and at the top brown it says "T i t-t i t-t i t-t i t-t i t" sorry for spaces but the forum censors it heh.
    edited December 2009
    Awesome!:D

I am having family over for Christmas, they are gonna love this:D:D

Edit: YES! ALMOST 2,000 POSTS:D
  • GThrasher128GThrasher128 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    ive seen all three consoles playing the game and to meatleast it looks like the wii and 360 are more similar then the 360 and ps3. only difference between the wii and the 360 is obviously the graphics and the crowds but other then that the dreamscapes are the same idea.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Fuselage you spend too much time on the RB forums! Go and make a Beatles tribute band already!
    edited December 2009
    1. I have no drumset i will be gettong one soon:D

2. I have no friends who know how to play songs.
  • theeggmantheeggman Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Doesn't the PS3 use blueray discs ?

Maybe it just had more disk space to put extra dreamscape stuff on it.
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Well I'm glad that they put *** in. :D
    edited December 2009
    I am too justin:d:d:d:d:d
  • nneptunenneptune Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    When I first picked up the game, I didn't have a console.
    I was going to go with X-Box, but my DVD player broke, and I figured I could use the blu-ray, and picked up the PS3 instead! I'm glad I did!

I'm not putting down anyone's console, mister...
  • ZooropaZooropa Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, putting *** in made my day.
    Thanks, Harmonix.
  • CM_DrunkCM_Drunk Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    CCDaDon;3351931 said:
    lol, I was wondering what they were going to do with this. Girl is one of my faves...and McCartney had giggeled while telling the story on how they liked to put little things like that in songs to see what they can get away with.

And the whole *** *** *** *** thing was one.
  • dark_archondark_archon Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    MostSpartan14;3351805 said:
    I highly doubt is has anything to do with the Xbox 360 being less powerful than the PS3. If the Wii can produce the same dreamscapes as the other two consoles, then I think the 360 can handle different colors and minor effects.
    No it cannot. Compare the "Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite" footage for the Wii and for the other consoles. The Wii dreamscape effects are downgraded and the particle effects are reduced. Some are completely missing. They managed to make the Wii dreamscapes good but they are far from being as good as their big brothers, when compared.
  • BoomBoomBoxBoomBoomBox Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Am I the only one who preffered the 360 version of Lovely Rita? The PS3 one seemed a lot more boring, I preffered that pretty star effect that they use on the 360.
  • jwebb1970jwebb1970 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    dark_archon;3354021 said:
    No it cannot. Compare the "Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite" footage for the Wii and for the other consoles. The Wii dreamscape effects are downgraded and the particle effects are reduced. Some are completely missing. They managed to make the Wii dreamscapes good but they are far from being as good as their big brothers, when compared.

Still the most visually pleasing music game on Wii, though.

But when you see what some 1st party Wii games look like, you wonder if they (HMX/Pi) could push the visuals just a bit more.
    edited December 2009
    BoomBoomBox;3354334 said:
    Am I the only one who preffered the 360 version of Lovely Rita? The PS3 one seemed a lot more boring, I preffered that pretty star effect that they use on the 360.
    You mean the star effect that's been used in about 10 songs so far? You like that over a totally different and new feeling dreamscape?

Yeah have fun with that.
  • Ramirez16Ramirez16 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Funny how for some this is just another little battle in the PS3 vs 360 war...
  • wrecklasswrecklass Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    CCDaDon;3351931 said:
    Just as John stated in an interview decades ago, which is quoted in "The Beatles Anthology." I suspect that will be very very exciting to anyone reaching puberty. For the rest of us this it is so much "Oh, next you'll shock us by saying the Beatles smoked grass."

This was news back in '66.
  • cutmaclasscutmaclass Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    CCDaDon;3354751 said:
    You mean the star effect that's been used in about 10 songs so far? You like that over a totally different and new feeling dreamscape?

Yeah have fun with that.
    You like starting console wars? Because only a desperate fanboy would say such a silly thing. He's not allowed to have a preference? Not to mention that the Rita dreamscape on the PS3 just used an effect similar to one seen Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Difference in dreamscapes are just that, differences. It's the same exact performance, just differences in color and effect choices. I don't think a different color shadow of George Harrison proves anything close to console superiority.

Seriously, people?
    edited December 2009
    cutmaclass;3354893 said:
    You like starting console wars? Because only a desperate fanboy would say such a silly thing. He's not allowed to have a preference? Not to mention that the Rita dreamscape on the PS3 just used an effect similar to one seen Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Difference in dreamscapes are just that, differences. It's the same exact performance, just differences in color and effect choices. I don't think a different color shadow of George Harrison proves anything close to console superiority.

Seriously, people?
    I wasn't trying to start a console war, I was just very dissapointed when I saw the videos for Lovely Rita before I got it on the PS3. If I had the power I'd make it one version on all consoles but I can't change that.

Sure it is Maxwell with different colors, but the colors are used so well that it's totally different.

I know everyone has different preferences. What I said was mostly a joke anyway.

Anyway it'd be nice if someone could post a video of PS3's Nowhere Man
  • Spidey987Spidey987 Opening Act
    edited December 2009