Anyone else think...

BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
...that In My Life should've gotten it's own dreamscape. Like one that hasn't been used before?

Comments

• fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    YES! So much YES!
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I think the dreamscape's fine how it is but what did you have in mind for a dreamscape?
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    I dont know, I just think a better dreamscape could have been put together.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    No it's fine, it's perfect the way they made it.
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    MostSpartan14;3352528 said:
    I think the dreamscape's fine how it is but what did you have in mind for a dreamscape?
    Well it is fine. But I expected better for such a great song. I think it would have been cool if they kept switching between venues playing the song. So it's like they're looking back on their lifes.

Or something of that nature.
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    BeatlesFan88;3352538 said:
    Well it is fine. But I expected better for such a great song. I think it would have been cool if they kept switching between venues playing the song. So it's like they're looking back on their lifes.

I think your favor in that song is why you think you wanted more, and don't expect HMX to be able to do a new dreamscape for every song.
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    BeatlesFan88;3352538 said:

That actually would have been cool.
    edited December 2009
    SystemSCSnake;3352545 said:
    I think your favor in that song is why you think you wanted more, and don't expect HMX to be able to do a new dreamscape for every song.
    Yeah probably... but hey, I'm just saying. I'm not saying HMX did a bad job or anything. They're pretty amazing for making dreamscapes and all that for all the songs in a month.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I honestly love the dreamscape the way it is. I don't need my dreamscapes to be too flashy. If they can just capture the emotion, they work fine.
  • rad5brandonrad5brandon Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    If they switched back to past lives and stuff throughout the song, it wouldnt make sense. This is when the Beatles had not even stopped touring yet, and them "reflecting" wouldnt make much sense in the context. But in answer to your question, it would have been sweet.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    There wouldn't be a lot to back on in 1965. It would have made more sense in The End, since it's the end.
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56;3352664 said:
    There wouldn't be a lot to back on in 1965. It would have made more sense in The End, since it's the end.
    True. But they could've just kept switching between The Cavern Club, Ed Sullivan Show, Shea Stadium and Budokan(?).
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    You know what I think? I think it's awesome that I get to play "In My Life" in a music game. The dreamscape could have been Whizzo Butter and a dead crab and I still would have enjoyed it. :)
  • BLARGCOWBLARGCOW Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I don't like that they reused the dreamscape, but I like the way they incorporated it into the song.
  • mason95mason95 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I think the dreamscape should be the Beatles flying around Harrison Hill on a giant bass drum with all of them holding guitars that shoot lasers out the headstock at giant Yoko Onos trying to eat them. Yeah, that would fit the song well.
  • AnarchicFlameAnarchicFlame Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    mason95;3352743 said:
    I think the dreamscape should be the Beatles flying around Harrison Hill on a giant bass drum with all of them holding guitars that shoot lasers out the headstock at giant Yoko Onos trying to eat them. Yeah, that would fit the song well.
    whatever you've been smoking...I want!!
  • mason95mason95 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    It was actually a dream of mine.
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    All the assets for the DLC dreamscapes are already on the disc. That's why so much gets recycled.
  • BStu78BStu78 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Part of the significance of the song is that they wrote and performed it when they were kids. Having them age through the song would sort of miss the point, as it were. I think the Dreamscape is great for the song. So what if it uses assets used elsewhere. Its a good Dreamscape.
  • Rockbandfan23467Rockbandfan23467 Headliner
    edited December 2009
    mason95;3352743 said:
    Cool other than the fact we can't call it Harrison Hill anymore.
  • silveralexsilveralex Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    i did think as i played it the 1st time - wouldn't it be cool if they showed early "cavern" john and then "Shea" john and then "Pepper" john, etc.
    edited December 2009
    Rich T.;3352728 said:
    You know what I think? I think it's awesome that I get to play "In My Life" in a music game. The dreamscape could have been Whizzo Butter and a dead crab and I still would have enjoyed it. :)
    Me too. I'm just sayin