The credits!

kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I swear they've been going for 20 minutes already :eek:

Longest credits ever?

Comments

• JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    idk, i havent finished it yet, but 20 min :eek: !!!!
  • Stinger503Stinger503 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    I thought the same thing
  • ClipheadCliphead Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I don't remember if they were longer than the credits for Guitar Hero II, which you actually get an Achievement for sitting through.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    "Oh look, the credits started." *Green button"

That was basically my experience.
  • Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    The Beatles had longer credits I reckon.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited December 2009
    I think they ended up being at least 25 minutes long
  • IanC14IanC14 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Credits for music games are always long it seems.
  • B_WallaceB_Wallace Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    At least, in RB2 we can see Harmonix staff in cool poses.
    Lego RB credits are booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I just hit the green button as soon as I realized you weren't playing a song during them.

Who reads the credits anyways, if I wanted to, I would just look in the manual because they are all there
  • UltraceUltrace Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    rocker820;3363465 said:
    I just hit the green button as soon as I realized you weren't playing a song during them.

Who reads the credits anyways, if I wanted to, I would just look in the manual because they are all there
    Although with a game where the mechanics are as easy as Lego's there might not be as much point, there is great tradition for gamers to actually watch the credits for the game they slogged through and revel in their achievement...
  • RidethePiggyRidethePiggy Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I watch credits, for the reason above (to revel in my achievement) and to see quirky little things that developers throw in there.

Also, after finishing CoD: MW2 campaign I conclude that they have some of the best looking credits I've seen in a long time. The idea behind it is fantastic. I won't spoil it for anyone.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited December 2009
    kingtonyx;3356429 said:
    I think they ended up being at least 25 minutes long
    Sounds about right. I let it run for about 20 minutes, got sick of waiting, and hit the green button. And I'm normally a person who always, always sits through credits to try to respect the people who made it.

(BTW: I think one of the more recent uber long credit sequences I saw was for the 6th Harry Potter movie. People who were trying to clean the movie theater room were practically glaring at me by the time I got up and left. Felt like it was nearly 30 minutes, but probably wasn't quite THAT long...)