HMX - THANK YOU for the Album DLC!

batallerbataller Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Normally I wouldn't go through the trouble of creating a new thread for this, but I wanted to express my gratitude for the three albums they've made available to us. I know it takes much more work to get these albums in the game as opposed to regular DLC so I figured we could just take some time to appreciate their efforts.

IMO you guys chose the best 3 albums to start the dlc with - no small task. Abbey Road is a great representation of their late career and ,even though it may not be the best value, the medley is a blast to play and you won't find anything else like it in any other music game. Sgt. Pepper is a great choice as well; I like the unconventional charting and the variety of styles, especially 'Within You Without You'. Finally, Rubber Soul is an amazing album all around, every bit Revolver's equal. However I prefer that this album was released before Revolver because it contains more traces of their earlier style of songwriting with enough depth to keep it interesting.

For future DLC i'd love to see Help!, With The Beatles or Revolver but for now this is an excellent selection so i'd like to say thanks! I'm keeping this game until my Xbox is an all but forgotten artifact.

Comments

• gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I think what people most want for DLC is Revolver, Help!, the White Album, and maybe singles. Let's hope those get released soon.
  • RADIO CHRISRADIO CHRIS Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I prey every day for new DLC to be announced for the game
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited December 2009
    Agreed Rubber Soul was the finest selection for DLC and Abbey Road was also a great start to on the DLC front. Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band perhaps not the best game wise but its the one everyone assosiates in general with being the finest Beatles effort and was a great excuse for HMX to go all out on the dreamscapes.

Revolver next if we are to get another album please HMX. Im with the others thank you as ive enjoyed all 3 albums youve offered us as DLC so far and it cant have been easy making the avialable giving all the issues with the old masters, the licensing problems and the need to go the extra mile when making animations for them.
  • macca77macca77 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    RADIO CHRIS;3356477 said:
    I prey every day for new DLC to be announced for the game
    +1
  • S4nG0_59S4nG0_59 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I'm really thankful for these DLC. In fact, I bought them on the spot and the price is totally worth it (and not to expensive either). Thank you guys for delivering songs of one of the most incredible band in the entire history of music! And I hope you will decide to keep on doing those, because there are still lots of hits that need to be released! I also hope that the announce of Green Day Rock Band does not mean the end of TB:RB...
  • skylabskylab Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Yea. Thanks for the game, and the DLC. I bought a XBOX 360 just for this. It's just FAB. Thanks again HMX. Look forward to the next download.
  • MalacandraMalacandra Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    skylab;3356606 said:
    Yea. Thanks for the game, and the DLC. I bought a XBOX 360 just for this. It's just FAB. Thanks again HMX. Look forward to the next download.
    My wife (actually, my whole family) gave me the game for my birthday in November... and an Xbox 360 so I can play it, because I'm such a notorious Beatles fan. My guess is that we're not the only new gamers as a result of this phenomenal game.

It's hard to imagine that anyone with a license to the Beatles catalog wouldn't release as much of it as is commercially viable... so I'm hoping this is making money for them, and we'll get more!
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Yes, I'll be thanking them more if they give us more Album DLC...(I got cookies HMX...)