Hi! I just joined!

edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hi everyone!
I have been reading these forums for a little while now, and just decided to join up. I got this game the day it came out, preordered it month in advance and am soo happy with it! This was the first rockband/gh type game i have ever played and probably will ever get! I have all the DLC's and am looking for others on the Wii that do as well. This game is just so amazing I still cant get over it. My FC is 1843-8748-0209. I cannot wait for more albums, I really hope HMX will tell us soon what their plan is, but I am so happy with Rubber Soul, I was waiting for this since the release. Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Comments

• BLARGCOWBLARGCOW Opening Act
    edited December 2009
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    420withthebeatles;3357659 said:
    Hi everyone!
    I have been reading these forums for a little while now, and just decided to join up. I got this game the day it came out, preordered it month in advance and am soo happy with it! This was the first rockband/gh type game i have ever played and probably will ever get! I have all the DLC's and am looking for others on the Wii that do as well. This game is just so amazing I still cant get over it. My FC is 1843-8748-0209. I cannot wait for more albums, I really hope HMX will tell us soon what their plan is, but I am so happy with Rubber Soul, I was waiting for this since the release. Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
    Whats 420withthebeatles supposed to mean? :p
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    justin19954;3357678 said:
    Whats 420withthebeatles supposed to mean? :p
    Lol I didn't notice his/her name until you pointed it out. That's pretty funny.
  • edited December 2009
    Haha I am a he, and thanks, i thought it was pretty clever ;) now that girl is playable, i roll one and take long inhales when appropriate, haha if you know what i mean :p haha i giggle at "*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***" its great :D
  • edited December 2009
    Oh woah! :eek: *** is censored??? hahahaha thats great haha
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    :D lol, Great screen name! Welcome aboard!
  • SpantasySpantasy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    He enjoys both Cannabis AND the Beatles.
  • kidd_Akidd_A Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    glad to recruit you to the submarine. if you play for xbox you should hit me up i also liek the 420 with the beatles
  • YesguyYesguy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    MistressD;3358934 said:
    :D lol, Great screen name! Welcome aboard!
    I don't get it.
    edited December 2009
    Yesguy;3359629 said:
    I don't get it.
    Well you see....umm.......soo...just go ask your parents. :p
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    I did and they said to look it up. I wish I hadn't.........
  • SpantasySpantasy Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    When you're older...
  • edited December 2009
    sorry kidd, would love to have played with you, but im on wii :-( anyone else on wii with dlc, please let me know, im looking for you! haha
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    fuselage321;3360508 said:
    I did and they said to look it up. I wish I hadn't.........
    Yesguy;3359629 said:
    I don't get it.
    How could you not know that? It's hard to not hear that in school.

And to the people that don't know, 420 is the time when some kids at San Rafael high school always did "California grass". And now the number is synonymous with people who do "California grass."

That number and 69 are the numbers all the immature kids at high school always laugh at.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56;3360566 said:

That number and 69 are the numbers all the immature kids at high school always laugh at.
    Why'd you tell them that? Now they're going to look that up too and find stuff even more inappropriate.
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56;3360566 said:
    How could you not know that? It's hard to not hear that in school.

And to the people that don't know, 420 is the time when some kids at San Rafael high school always did "California grass". And now the number is synonymous with people who do "California grass."

Can you please tell the whole class what "California Grass" is please. :p
  • mayhem117mayhem117 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    It's a smoker thing lol. I bet Within you without you would be a trip on that stuff
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    Tisk gamegyro. Thats not good for the welfare of the young ones on here.

I am one of those young ones, but I already knew:o
  • jrdj87jrdj87 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    im on the wii with all the dlc so feel free to add me! :)
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    justin19954;3360703 said:
    Can you please tell the whole class what "California Grass" is please. :p
    marijuana. Which is something I highly recommend that you do not try. the same with all other illegal drugs.
    fuselage321;3360758 said:
    Tisk gamegyro. Thats not good for the welfare of the young ones on here.

I am one of those young ones, but I already knew:o
    :p
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56;3360806 said:
    marijuana. Which is something I highly recommend that you do not try. the same with all other illegal drugs.

:p
    He said the M word. After him!
  • edited December 2009
    I agree, within you without you is amazing on it! as are many of the songs, its like playing it how they were playing it, with a highER sense of mind ;-) really makes playing the game quite something. but still is a fabulous game with it or without it haha
    edited December 2009
    420withthebeatles;3360958 said:
    with a highER sense of mind
    I see you what you did there. ;)