Question about the 3 free Gamestop songs.

SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Well, I finally chose my songs that I wanted today, and put my code in. I selected the songs, confirmed my email, then they told me that they sent out an email with the song codes for my system. That was 5 hours ago and I still haven't recieved my email.

My question: How long did it take for you guys to get your codes? I'd really like to redeem these soon because I'm gonna be gone on vacation from the 24th to the 1st. The codes expire the 31st, am I too late?

Comments

• Moony_LupinMoony_Lupin Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    You're probably not too late since you sent your codes in before the expiration. However, if I recall correctly it took over a month to get the codes from when I registered them, but that was also before the DLC was released. Who knows? You may luck out and get them sooner than later now that we have DLC available.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited December 2009
    Did you redeem them in September? I know that they said that they would send out emails after Abbey Road released. That could be why it took so long. I hope I get it soon. I still haven't recieved it.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited December 2009
    So, I still haven't recieved my codes yet, should I be concerned? I really want these codes to be valid when I use them.