(PS3) Are there any glitches with RS singles?

Ulti-ManUlti-Man Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Like the WYWY glitch, or worse? I'd like my songs to be sorted neatly, and be able to play them without others disappearing?:D

In particular, I'm curious about Nowhere Man, In My Life, and Michelle.

Thanks in advance!!:cool:

Comments

• Ulti-ManUlti-Man Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Bump. Does anyone know an answer to this? :o
  • nbalive2005nbalive2005 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    No glitches from me whatsoever!

Get the whole album!

And yes im on a ps3
    edited December 2009
    I gotta see what's up with the WYWY glitch. If there's no fix, then I need to buy Sgt. Pepper's instead. I'm buying Abbey Road no matter what.
  • Explosion2Explosion2 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    they fixed the WYWY glitch, I think. You just have to delete it and redownload it, I believe.
    edited December 2009
    Explosion2;3359419 said:
    they fixed the WYWY glitch, I think. You just have to delete it and redownload it, I believe.
    Now it has it's own Sgt. Pepper's category, and that bothers me, not being neat and all. :mad:
  • nbalive2005nbalive2005 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I got all the albums btw and i have no problems.
  • Explosion2Explosion2 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Ulti-Man;3359638 said:
    Now it has it's own Sgt. Pepper's category, and that bothers me, not being neat and all. :mad:
    what do you mean? it doesn't sort with the album in game?
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited December 2009
    If you bought the full album pack of Sgt. Pepper you wouldn't have had this problem at all.

Seriously Cherry picking is stupid.
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for the replies. I think I'm going to buy full Abbey Road & Sgt.. Pepper's and cherry pick Rubber Soul for now, so I can get the optimal amount of songs for the money I have for the game right now.

So has anyone bought individual RS songs and had problems?
  • odd-propsodd-props Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    The first time I played the whole album, If I need someone and I'm looking through you were left out of the setlist for some reason but they were included in the subsequent album quickplays.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited December 2009
    CCDaDon;3359666 said:
    If you bought the full album pack of Sgt. Pepper you wouldn't have had this problem at all.

Seriously Cherry picking is stupid.
    I'm gonna pretend that you didn't say this. I cherry pick because I don't have money to pay for full albums. Since I'm not that hardcore of a Beatles fan, they actually have some songs that I don't like. Going by what you said, I should buy the whole album, when I really only like 3 or 4 songs from it, so that I could have a glitch free game. That seems more along the lines of a watse of money than a smart move.
    edited December 2009
    Soratar;3360260 said:
    I'm gonna pretend that you didn't say this. I cherry pick because I don't have money to pay for full albums. Since I'm not that hardcore of a Beatles fan, they actually have some songs that I don't like. Going by what you said, I should buy the whole album, when I really only like 3 or 4 songs from it, so that I could have a glitch free game. That seems more along the lines of a watse of money than a smart move.
    I agree. I'm forced to buy a song (Because) I don't like from Abbey Road, but that's it, because I really want the medley; You Never Give Me Your Money, in particular. And I've bought 4 songs from Sgt. Pepper's, so I'll just pray they fix the WYWY sorting glitch. :(