Anyone up for a game? (Wii)

-McCartney-McCartney Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Anybody wanna play right now? I'm bored playing by myself :P
I can't really sing or play drums right now since its a bit late over here. But I'll totally play bass/guitar! :D

Comments

• EnglishRainEnglishRain Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I have a Wii, but I bought my Beatles Rockband for my ps3 :(.
    Btw I really like the cute picture of Paul in your avatar! Paul is adorable. :p
    <3</font>
  • -McCartney-McCartney Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Aww that sucks D:
    And thanks! Paul is adorable! As you can tell, he's my favorite! xD
    I had the most adorable little gif of Paul singing All My Loving but I couldn't put it as my picture cause they don't allow gifs on here. So sad.
    btw I like your picture too! John is my 2nd favorite! :P
    edited December 2009
    Paul is the cutest.
    Really, they don't allow gifs on here? I thought I saw someone with a gif image. I probably was imagining things as usual. :p
    Yea John is my favourite out of the bunch and Paul is a close 2nd, but then again I love them all. <3</font>
    I have so many cute pics of the Beatles that I want as my avatar but I'll go for the cartoon John Lennon for now. Wish I would have bought my TB:RB on my Wii. We would have had fun playing. ;)
    edited December 2009
    He seriously is. But you have to admit, their all super cute haha.
    Yeah, sadly they don't. And don't worry, I'm always imagining things too x3
    Same here. I love Paul but there are times where it's so hard to pick who i love the most! xDD
    I have tons of adorable pics of them too but i can never chose they're all so awesome. I seriously changed my avatar like twice today to a picture of Paul from Sgt. Peppers and then one of him from i think Help! but I ended up changing it back to the one I have now Lol
    It's a shame we aren't able to play together. But, we're still able to chat about how awesome and cute the boys are ;D
    edited December 2009
    I know :D.
    They are all so freaking adorable. It's weird though there are moments when I like certain Beatle from certain eras of their careers.
    I like George in his Sgt. Pepper outfit with his cute mustache and hat to match! I like John in his early Beatle days he was so cute, and his long hair and round glasses minus his beard though lol.
    Ringo is always adorable with our without his mustache. And Paul is always sexy lol. I really do like your Paul picture his eyes are just cute! *screams like a fan girl* lol xD
    Have you been to a Paul concert? I really want to go so bad. I want him to sign my arm so I can get a tattoo over it LOL. :D
    edited December 2009
    Same here! George is simply adorable with his moustache and his hat! Ringo's hat is awesome too in all it's pinkness haha! Ive always loved Paul in his Sgt.Pepper outfit but him better without his moustache since it looks so funny on him, it never grows completely in that little space between his nose and his upper lip, its still adorable though haha. John looks awesome with his little moustache but not with his full out hippy beard! xD
    Ringo's moustache was the best it always made him look soo cute! Especially in the Hello Goodbye video! Heck yeah Paul is always sexy! x3
    Thanks once again! Lol his eyes look so sparkly in the picture! :D
    Sadly, I havent! I'm dying to go though! I'm subscribed to both ticketmaster and his official website so I'll get an email for when he finally comes to Miami, I can get tickets and go xD
    LOL thats a brilliant idea! How come I never though of that?! I probably wouldnt be able to do that though, Im too young! xD
    edited December 2009
    Haha Ringo looks really good in his pink Sgt. Peppers. Ringo actually looks adorable in pink!
    Yea I didn't like Paul with his Mustache AND his beard. He looked like a cute homeless person hehe. :p The reason his mustache never grows completely in between his nose and upper lip was because he got into that nasty little moped accident, which spark the whole "Paul is Dead" rumours. I subscribed to his official website too. I really need to see him before he retires *cries*. I doubt he will be touring when he reaches in his mid 70s or something.
    I seriously want a tattoo of both Ringo and Paul's signature. Then I can die happy lol. I wish John and George were still alive though. :( Btw George's son Dhani is so cute! Just like his father.
    <3</font>
    edited December 2009
    I know Ringo looks amazing in pink! xD
    I didn't like Paul with his mosutache but strangely, I doont think he looked that bad with his beard.I thought he looked cute during the Let It Be sessions and during the recoding of his first cd and all. Yeah thats what I heard, he chipped his tooth also didn't he? I'm pretty sure in the Rain video you can see it chipped really badly. The whole "Paul is Dead" thing creep me out. I was looking up some clues with my best friend who also loves the Beatles like at 4 in the morning and we were both freaked out. And then apparently if you flip the cover of Magical Mystery Tour theres a number or something that you call and it says "Your getting closer....." and he wanted to call it and I was like "Nooo! :O"
    I know! I'm really worried that he'll retire before I get to see him! Hopefully that won't be soon cause I saw on his offical forums that he said he wanted to keep touring as long as he could do a decent performance. So that will pretty much be forever! ;D
    Same here! I'd just have to wait tiil I was older to that since my parents would kill me but I would so do it! Haha!
    I know!! Dhani is like the splitting image of George! Soo adorable! :)
    Paul's and John's sons are cute too but not as cute as their dads used to be! James looks just like Paul, except he's blonde of course and I really can't decide out of Juilian and Sean, who looks the most like John.
    Btw, who's your favorite Beatle wife? I'm a huge Linda fan! Such a shame that she died of cancer! Her and Paul were truly soul mates.
    edited December 2009
    Yea I agree Paul looked way cute in the Let It Be sessions, but have you seen the promotional music video for "Something?" Paul looks like a cute homeless person in that video. You should check it out, it shows all the Beatles current wifes at the time with them having fun and being in love. So cute!
    I showed my friend the "Paul is Dead" videos on Youtube and it creeped me right out. The whole album "clues" like the Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper covers scared me lol. I still can't look at those album covers and not think about the "Paul is Dead" stuff even though I know the REAL Paul is alive and well.
    I just hope and pray Paul never retires or Ringo too. I would be so heartbroken I would just hate myself for not going to any of their concerts. Yea I'm 21 so it's ok for me to get a tattoo "if" Paul or Ringo actually signs my arm then I will get that tattoo :D. Dhani is just the cutest. My friend is really obsessed with both George and Dhani. She wants to marry Dhani hehe. Can you blame her, Dhani is just so CUTE. Paul's son James is cute he really does look like Paul, but has Linda's blonde hair. I actually like Julian more then Sean though. Reason is Sean is Yoko's mum and I don't really like Yoko that much. Haha yea Sean, James and Julian are cute but not as cute as their dads BUT Dhani Harrison is as cute as his dad. :p
    My favourite Beatle wife has to be Linda. Her and Paul seemed like they would be together forever. They were so cute. The things they did together. John and Yoko were an odd couple for me. I haven't seen pics of Ringo's sons yet.
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    my god women (i assume you are women, if not, thats cool too)

there is nothing cure about any of them. george had bad teeth, ringo has a big snoz and johns snoz is weirdly pointed. paul is the only normal looking one of the lot

as for playing a game now, probably not. hard to get on when the wife is watching the tv. she is sick of the songs already and ive only had it for a couple weeks.
    edited December 2009
    Zorbaru;3361911 said:

there is nothing cure about any of them. george had bad teeth, ringo has a big snoz and johns snoz is weirdly pointed. paul is the only normal looking one of the lot

as for playing a game now, probably not. hard to get on when the wife is watching the tv. she is sick of the songs already and ive only had it for a couple weeks.
    Well obviously your a guy so you wouldn't be attracted to them, or see them as how us female users see them as such. ;) I actually like John's nose the way it is. To each his/her own I guess.
    <3</font>
    edited December 2009
    LOL I thought he was adorable in "Something"! Now when ever I watch it, I'm gonna imagine Paul in rags asking for spare change! Haha that video is too cute! The "Paul is Dead" videos are freaky! The Sgt. Peppers clues are the freakiest though! I ont find the Abbey Road ones all that creepy. Even though I also don't believe that he's dead, the clues still freak me out! xD
    Same here! I'll be heartbroken if I don't see them before they retire! yeah it would be okay for you to get a tattoo cause your already a legal adult, I'm only 13 (almost 14) :P
    Dhani is extrememly cute! He's just as cute as George haha, I remember when I first saw a picture of him I thought he was George! I was like "Wow! George sure looks young in this picture! :O" and my cousin was like "Thats his son.... -_-"
    I felt so stupid, but I was just starting to really learn about the boys. I had listened to them all my childhood, just never knew much about them xD
    James is like Paul's blonde :P
    I like Julian a lot more than Sean too.Julian was always cooler and he always wanted to be with his dad but Sean was taking up all his time so I felt bad for him. I love how Paul would visit Julian and Cynthia during this period, I thought that was so sweet of him :3
    Linda was just such a sweetheart. I've been watching lots of videos of her and Paul and they were just the cutest couple ever! They were so in love. I bet you anything Paul still loves her. John and Yoko were an odd couple. I thought John should have treated Cynthia a lot better than he did.
    Ringo's sons look nothing like him at all xD
    edited December 2009
    Zorbaru;3361911 said:

Lol I guess we did go a bit fangirl didn't we? :D
    Oh well, just like EnglishRain said, to each his own opinion. Since your guy, you don't see them the same way that we do :P
  • 11thLad11thLad Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    edited December 2009
    11thLad;3363929 said:
    sure... add me =)
    Sure! I'll get on now and add you! Do you have any dlc? I'll still play if you don't but it would be nice if you did :p
    edited December 2009
    edited December 2009
    do you mind if we add some other people to the mix? I really want to get a million points on a song
    edited December 2009
    edited December 2009
    -McCartney;3363851 said:
    LOL I thought he was adorable in "Something"! Now when ever I watch it, I'm gonna imagine Paul in rags asking for spare change! Haha that video is too cute! The "Paul is Dead" videos are freaky! The Sgt. Peppers clues are the freakiest though! I ont find the Abbey Road ones all that creepy. Even though I also don't believe that he's dead, the clues still freak me out! xD
    Same here! I'll be heartbroken if I don't see them before they retire! yeah it would be okay for you to get a tattoo cause your already a legal adult, I'm only 13 (almost 14) :P
    Dhani is extrememly cute! He's just as cute as George haha, I remember when I first saw a picture of him I thought he was George! I was like "Wow! George sure looks young in this picture! :O" and my cousin was like "Thats his son.... -_-"
    I felt so stupid, but I was just starting to really learn about the boys. I had listened to them all my childhood, just never knew much about them xD
    James is like Paul's blonde :P
    I like Julian a lot more than Sean too.Julian was always cooler and he always wanted to be with his dad but Sean was taking up all his time so I felt bad for him. I love how Paul would visit Julian and Cynthia during this period, I thought that was so sweet of him :3
    Linda was just such a sweetheart. I've been watching lots of videos of her and Paul and they were just the cutest couple ever! They were so in love. I bet you anything Paul still loves her. John and Yoko were an odd couple. I thought John should have treated Cynthia a lot better than he did.
    Ringo's sons look nothing like him at all xD
    Omg haha Paul in rags asking for spare change that is adorable! I would give him all of my money if he asked haha. :D
    Yea I love the video too. It seemed like happy times for them especially Paul. Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road I will never look at them the same way thanks to that "Paul is Dead" video. It does make sence though, seer coincedence? :eek:
    Hehe almost 14 eh? Glad young people like you are getting into the Beatles. I think the first time I saw Dhani was when he was doing the concert for George thing. He was on stage playing and I seriously freaked out. Paul said that Olivia told him that George (Dhani) stayed young and they all got old hehe. He's so cute he's got all of his fathers good looks which is really good :). Really none of Ringo's sons look like him? Awwww lol. I need to see Ringo's sons. Not even his daughters look like him too? John really should have treated Cynthia and Julian better. That's the only thing I don't like about John. Btw I found a smexy picture of John on my profile! :)
    <3</font>
    edited December 2009
    Haha same here! I would hug him even if he was a homeless man! He's too cute! xDD Your right! Paul look sooo happy, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy. You can tell Linda really made him happy :3 Seriously! After the whole "Paul is Dead" videos, I can never see those album covers the same way! I think it was a coincidence or maybe The Beatles themselves put clues to trick everyone? Who knows! Yup I'm almost 14 and I've been listening to the Beatles since I was 5 haha! :) Awww they seriously said that about Dhani? -looks on youtube for this- :D
    haha yes that is very VERY good! xD Yeah from the pictures I've seen, I don't think they look like Ringo at all. Too bad that they don't huh? Lol. I haven't seen pictures of his daughters though. Yeah I always thought he treated them rather badly while he committed his whole life to Yoko and Sean.
    Really? I'll check it out now! Oh and I forgot to tell you that your new avatar pic of John is simply adorable! X3
    edited December 2009
    -McCartney;3364549 said:
    Haha same here! I would hug him even if he was a homeless man! He's too cute! xDD Your right! Paul look sooo happy, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy. You can tell Linda really made him happy :3 Seriously! After the whole "Paul is Dead" videos, I can never see those album covers the same way! I think it was a coincidence or maybe The Beatles themselves put clues to trick everyone? Who knows! Yup I'm almost 14 and I've been listening to the Beatles since I was 5 haha! :) Awww they seriously said that about Dhani? -looks on youtube for this- :D
    haha yes that is very VERY good! xD Yeah from the pictures I've seen, I don't think they look like Ringo at all. Too bad that they don't huh? Lol. I haven't seen pictures of his daughters though. Yeah I always thought he treated them rather badly while he committed his whole life to Yoko and Sean.
    Really? I'll check it out now! Oh and I forgot to tell you that your new avatar pic of John is simply adorable! X3
    Yea I found my adorable John pic from some random website. He had a lot of rare Beatle pics, and when I saw the close up of John's face I instantly fell in love all over again haha ;).
    Yea Paul really said that about Dhani it's on Youtube somewhere. That's where I saw it. Dhani looks soooo cute when he did the concert for George. He even wore a cute hippy shirt. :D
    To me John was weirdly obsessed with Yoko which wasn't cool. But however I did read somewhere that Yoko was always shy. She would always cover her face with her long black hair and John told her why she did that, and Yoko said she didn't like the way she looked (or something like that) and omg John said, "I like you just the way you are," that was so CUTE. I'll see if I can find that website again. I saw one picture of Ringo's daughter on the SkyNews website. Something about her getting into the music business. I wish Linda was still alive because then Paul wouldn't have met Heather Mills (I don't like her).
    >.<!!!
    edited December 2009
    Yeah John has tons of pics of I've never seen before. I've pretty much have looked up all of Paul's haha. That close up picture of John is seriously just so cute. I think I've fallen in love again too xD Aww he did? I wanna see his hippy shirt! I still haven't been able to look up the concert for George video. Yeah I didn't like he was sooo obsessed with her either. Oh really? How cuteee! xD
    Does his daugher look like him? And she's going into the music business? Dang! Almost the Beatles kids are all getting into the music business aren't they? That's good for us though, the talent is being spread throught the generations :D
    I wish she was still alive too! She was an amazing woman and she would've been there to keep Paul away from Heather! Heather Mills is a gold digger D:<
    edited December 2009
    -McCartney;3364661 said:
    Yeah John has tons of pics of I've never seen before. I've pretty much have looked up all of Paul's haha. That close up picture of John is seriously just so cute. I think I've fallen in love again too xD Aww he did? I wanna see his hippy shirt! I still haven't been able to look up the concert for George video. Yeah I didn't like he was sooo obsessed with her either. Oh really? How cuteee! xD
    Does his daugher look like him? And she's going into the music business? Dang! Almost the Beatles kids are all getting into the music business aren't they? That's good for us though, the talent is being spread throught the generations :D
    I wish she was still alive too! She was an amazing woman and she would've been there to keep Paul away from Heather! Heather Mills is a gold digger D:<</div>
    I know I hate Heather Mills! :mad:
    If I find the video of Dhani at the Concert for George I'll make sure to send you the link its too cute. It looked like Dhani was embarrass or something when Paul made that little speech ;).
    I think I've seen all of Paul's pics too. His young and old pics. For a 67 year old he's still awesome! Ringo's daughter does look like him female version hehe. Wouldn't it be cool if the Beatles sons formed a mini Beatles band together? That would be cute :D. Oh btw have you seen a video of Julian Lennon I think he was in his 20s doing a tour in Japan in the 1980s, but omg when he was singing "It Won't Be Long" he sounds EXACTLY like his dad John. I actually have that video on my Youtube account.
    <3</font>
    edited December 2009
    Pretty much all Paul lovers hate Heather! xD
    Alright thanks! I would've looked for it by now but Im watching a movie (thats why I take so long to respond xD) Yeah Paul's the coolest 67 year old ever! :D
    Really? Aww I wanna see her now! xD Omg that would be the 2nd best bband ever since the their dads are the first! I can imagine it now! James, Julian and Dhani playing guitar/bass and singing harmonies and Zak playing the drums just like their dads! I haven't seen that video either! Add me on youtube! My username is XxSnowWhiteMuffinxX! :D
    edited December 2009
    -McCartney;3364742 said:
    Pretty much all Paul lovers hate Heather! xD
    Alright thanks! I would've looked for it by now but Im watching a movie (thats why I take so long to respond xD) Yeah Paul's the coolest 67 year old ever! :D
    Really? Aww I wanna see her now! xD Omg that would be the 2nd best bband ever since the their dads are the first! I can imagine it now! James, Julian and Dhani playing guitar/bass and singing harmonies and Zak playing the drums just like their dads! I haven't seen that video either! Add me on youtube! My username is XxSnowWhiteMuffinxX! :D
    Ok I'll add you on Youtube right now :).
    Awwww stop posting cute Paul pics as your avatar :3. Your avatar with Paul's pic is so cute! I'm watching a movie too. I'm watching a movie called "Can't Buy Me Love" and yes they use the Beatles "Can't Buy Me Love" song in that video. It's such a cute 1980s movie. :D
    edited December 2009
    Yay! I'm uploading two videos of me playing drums on RB:TB and I'll be recording more tommorow to upload! :D
    Haha I can't help it! Paul is too adorable! and thanks! xD
    Really? Aww that sounds so cute! I wanna see it! I was just watching "Howl's Moving Castle" but it just finished so I think I'm gonna watch my dad's dvd of "The Beatles First U.S Visit", I haven't watched it in forever and I want to see young Paul bob his head lol xD
    Btw, I saw the video of Julian singing "It Won't Be Long" and your right! It's as if John was actually there singing it! Julian sounds sooo much like him!
    edited December 2009
    -McCartney;3364773 said:
    Yay! I'm uploading two videos of me playing drums on RB:TB and I'll be recording more tommorow to upload! :D
    Haha I can't help it! Paul is too adorable! and thanks! xD
    Really? Aww that sounds so cute! I wanna see it! I was just watching "Howl's Moving Castle" but it just finished so I think I'm gonna watch my dad's dvd of "The Beatles First U.S Visit", I haven't watched it in forever and I want to see young Paul bob his head lol xD
    Btw, I saw the video of Julian singing "It Won't Be Long" and your right! It's as if John was actually there singing it! Julian sounds sooo much like him!
    Nice I want to see those videos when your done :).
    I haven't seen "The Beatles First U.S. Visit" in a long time too. I don't even have the film yet. "Howl's Moving Castle" is a good film. I have so many random funny Beatles videos on my Youtube favourites. I'll send you a very cute video of Paul combing his hair and someone puts a toy or something on top of Paul's hair it's just cute.
    I love the way Paul bobs his head, or the way he looks into the camera, or the way he does his hand thing when he sings the high notes on "I Wanna Hold Your Haaaand."
    <3</font>
    Oh have you seen the tribute band called "The Fab Four?" They do a really good tribute to the Beatles. They even sound and look like them. :eek:
    edited December 2009
    I already uploaded my first video which was "Michelle" on expert drums and now I'm uploading "I Saw Her Standing There" expert drums also. I was planning on uploading a voxbass video of "Girl" but it was rather bad so I'll record it again tommorow xD
    I've only seen "The First U.S Visit" once and it was like when I was 11 so I dont remember much lol. And yeah "Howl's Moving Castle" is an awesome film. I love Hayao Miyazaki's films, they're all masterpieces. Yay! I think I know what video your talking about hehe. So do I! I seriously don't know how he bops his head, sings and plays all at the same time. I tried it the other day when I was singing and playing bass on I think "I Saw Her Standing There" and I looked like an idiot xD
    I've seen videos of them on Youtube but I have yet to see them live! I swear they're the best Beatles tribute band, they're amazing! The guy who imitates Paul is actually a lefty :3 I heard of another awesome tribute band called Rain that's coming to where I live so I might see them for my birthday if I don't go to the Michael Buble concert :P
    edited December 2009
    -McCartney;3364805 said:
    I already uploaded my first video which was "Michelle" on expert drums and now I'm uploading "I Saw Her Standing There" expert drums also. I was planning on uploading a voxbass video of "Girl" but it was rather bad so I'll record it again tommorow xD
    I've only seen "The First U.S Visit" once and it was like when I was 11 so I dont remember much lol. And yeah "Howl's Moving Castle" is an awesome film. I love Hayao Miyazaki's films, they're all masterpieces. Yay! I think I know what video your talking about hehe. So do I! I seriously don't know how he bops his head, sings and plays all at the same time. I tried it the other day when I was singing and playing bass on I think "I Saw Her Standing There" and I looked like an idiot xD
    I've seen videos of them on Youtube but I have yet to see them live! I swear they're the best Beatles tribute band, they're amazing! The guy who imitates Paul is actually a lefty :3 I heard of another awesome tribute band called Rain that's coming to where I live so I might see them for my birthday if I don't go to the Michael Buble concert :P
    Lucky you can do expert drums. I can only do drums on medium so far. I lke Miyazaki's films too like "Spirited Away." Oh I know I tried bobbing my head when I tried to play any of Paul's songs since I'm a lefty too and all :p.
    I have heard of the tribute band Rain, but have yet to see any of their performences yet. I'm obsessed with "The Fab Four" tribute band. I want to go see them live someday. Even though there not the "real" Beatles I would still like to see them.
    Hehe Michael Buble concert! :D
    I've been playing TB:RB online all day like crazy!
    <3</font>
    edited December 2009
    I can play expert drums but I haven't exactly mastered them yet hehe. "Spirited Away" and "Castle in the SKy" are my favorites! :D
    Really? How did the whole head bobbing thing work out for you? I need to work on my head bobbing skills lol. I was obsessed with "The Fab Four" at one point too. They're just so much like the real Beatles, it's crazy. Haha yeah i love Michael Buble! :D
    Lol lucky! I had to go to like a million places with my mom so now is when I'm actually playing :P