Interesting Nowhere Man Wii Glitch

Big-A2Big-A2 Rising Star
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
For whatever reason, on my Wii during Nowhere Man's "Harrison Hill" segment in the dreamscape, the sun is orange and the everything looking a lot darker, in contrast with this video of the dreamscape. I'd re-download it, but I kind of like it. It makes it look like the sun setting is which suits the song better and sets it apart from Here Comes The Sun, and also creates a timeline of the "Harrison Hill" songs, which is a little strange.

Has anyone else been "lucky" enough to have this?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Sounds cool. Any way you can get a video, or at least a picture of your TV during it? I'd like to see it.
  • Big-A2Big-A2 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    I tried taking a video with a small camera, but it makes everything brighter, which doesn't help. I'm starting to think maybe it's just the TV. Hehe.
  • -Mrkinator--Mrkinator- Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Big-A2;3361528 said:
    For whatever reason, on my Wii during Nowhere Man's "Harrison Hill" segment in the dreamscape, the sun is orange and the everything looking a lot darker, in contrast with this video of the dreamscape. I'd re-download it, but I kind of like it. It makes it look like the sun setting is which suits the song better and sets it apart from Here Comes The Sun, and also creates a timeline of the "Harrison Hill" songs, which is a little strange.

Has anyone else been "lucky" enough to have this?
    Heheh, thats my video!

Haven't seen what your talking about though.