I want to kill the solo of "We Will Rock You"

BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
The part of where it's all just hammer-ons, I end up always missing one single note. Always. Or me getting angry because I missed that one note in that section, I miss the whole hammer-on part. Then I end up gold-starring the song yet I missed the hammer-on section of the solo completely. WTF.

96% and I had like 45,065 or something like that in points. My guess is the score limit thing is 45k to gold star it?

Before you say it, yes, I've been practicing the solo for a little while today.

Comments

• JRDBlackDragonJRDBlackDragon Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    i FCed that song on my sight read

it was not that hard,also you could continue the hammer-ons if you strum a hammer-on if thats what you are talking about,or if you want to get it perfect,then continue on practicing it

or how about if you strum every hammer-on,that works for me alot on other songs
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I fced that song sightread as well

I strum every note in the solo except for the hammeron chain right before the first of the RB RO chord patterns
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited December 2009
    Weird. Even with my two screw ups today (I strummed twice on one chord, twice) in the solo and I still 100% the song on Expert. Definitely the easiest song to FC on Guitar and Bass and most likely drums. haha
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2009
    BuRn7 CaK3;3364703 said:
    Weird. Even with my two screw ups today (I strummed twice on one chord, twice) in the solo and I still 100% the song on Expert. Definitely the easiest song to FC on Guitar and Bass and most likely drums. haha
    Polly is still easier on Drums, Silver might be easier to (or is it Sliver? I don't have the song).

For guitar, the Solo is just tricky enough to have you miss 1 note. I think Time We Had and I Think I'm Paranoid are easier. Charlene might be easier as well.

Haven't seen the Bass chart on it, but I could see that being extremely easy.
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited December 2009
    Bass was the same thing throughout the entire song. Extremely easy.
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    yeah i also fced the entire thing on my expert guitar sightread.
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    BuRn7 CaK3;3368228 said:
    Bass was the same thing throughout the entire song. Extremely easy.
    Not quite, bass switches to the guitar chart for the solo with two buttons rather than one /pedant

If it makes OP feel better I too seem to blunder that solo. Not a guitarist though so there's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!