About Metal Track Pack

BogachanTurkBogachanTurk Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I got a Xbox360 PAL, and I bought Rock Band Lego from a shoping website. Can i buy Metal Track Pack? And how?

Ty for helping.
Best wishes

Comments

• kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited December 2009
    From what I can tell, the Metal Track Pack has not been released in a PAL version yet. However, some of the tracks can be purchased individually through the game's Music Store (I think, I'm not really familiar with the PAL version)
  • EviladeUKEviladeUK Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Yep, I'm kinda living in England and I've never seen the Metal Pack. I have most of the songs from it anyway, I still want it, even if it is just for Motorhead and Rage Against the Machine.
  • BogachanTurkBogachanTurk Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I want to play

All That Remains - “Two Weeks”
    At the Gates - “Blinded By Fear”
    Bullet For My Valentine - “Waking the Demon”
    Children of Bodom - “Are You Dead Yet”
    Godsmack - “I Stand Alone”
    The Haunted - “D.O.A.”
    Judas Priest - “Screaming for Vengeance”
    Lacuna Coil - “Closer”
    Rage Against The Machine - “Bulls On Parade”*
    Yngwie Malmsteen - “Red Devil”

And really not realease for PAL version? :(
    When realease?

And i hope we can play
    "Kalmah, In Flames, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Sepultura (old albums), Slayer, Avenged Sevenfold, Dark Tranquillity, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Mors Principium Est, Skyclad, Sodom, Wasp, White Lion..."
  • iagomonkiagomonk Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Firstly, this has nothing specifically to do with L:RB (though several of those songs won't play in L:RB anyway because they're not "family friendly")
    BogachanTurk;3361946 said:
    I want to play
    [stuff deleted...]
    All of those except Rage are available as individual DLC.
    BogachanTurk;3361946 said:
    And i hope we can play
    [stuff deleted...]
    We have a whole forum for wishlists:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited December 2009
    "Two Weeks", "I Stand Alone", and another Lacuna Coil song "Swamped" are the only ones playable on LEGO

you can download them via the in-game store
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    As others have mentioned, not many of those tracks you're wanting will play in LRB. If you have RB1 or 2 and you can't find a PAL version of the Metal Track Pack, there's still hope.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157383
    "Six of the on disc tracks are brand new to the Rock Band platform and will be exclusive to the Rock Band Metal Track Pack disc for a limited time before joining the Rock Band® Music Store as downloadable content." I don't know when they're planning on finally releasing the exlcusive tracks as DLC, considering this is over a year old. Personally though, I have half of the tracks on the pack already and I the only exclusive track I'm really interested in is Bulls On Parade, so I'm waiting it out. This might not be the solution you're after, but there's the info for you anyway.
  • Chuck_FiascoChuck_Fiasco Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Levitate it the sickest song on the disk.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited December 2009
    Chuck_Fiasco;3370757 said:
    Levitate it the sickest song on the disk.
    This exactly

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    kingtonyx;3362620 said:
    "Two Weeks", "I Stand Alone", and another Lacuna Coil song "Swamped" are the only ones playable on LEGO

you can download them via the in-game store
    I'm pretty sure Red Devil is playable in Lego, too.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    iagomonk;3362153 said:
    Firstly, this has nothing specifically to do with L:RB (though several of those songs won't play in L:RB anyway because they're not "family friendly")
    It should also be noted that the Country and Metal pack exclusives don't seem to have been "officially" rated at this time. Probably because they aren't in the music store for the game to check against.
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    EviladeUK;3361931 said:
    Yep, I'm kinda living in England and I've never seen the Metal Pack. I have most of the songs from it anyway, I still want it, even if it is just for Motorhead and Rage Against the Machine.
    Sorry, UK don't get a lot of support with these track packs. Hopefully they'll be out as regular DLC soon. Luckily some of the tracks are out already, just a pain not being allowed to support a product you want to!
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    HeyRiles;3370825 said:
    This exactly

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY
    This is why I'm highly anticipating the metal track pack to be released in the music store.