Quick question about export

irvinekinneas85irvinekinneas85 Opening Act
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
i redeemed the code that hmx gave me on the playstation account , no problem with that. I got to download a file called LRB export key (100KB) , i installed that , but now ? there isn't in both RB2 and LRB a place called Export like in Rb1...

...and when you have to pay ? i downloaded the export key without paying anything yet

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    irvinekinneas85;3362255 said:
    i redeemed the code that hmx gave me on the playstation account , no problem with that. I got to download a file called LRB export key (100KB) , i installed that , but now ? there isn't in both RB2 and LRB a place called Export like in Rb1...

...and when you have to pay ? i downloaded the export key without paying anything yet
    After you've downloaded the LRB Export Key, load up the LRB game, and go into the Music Store. You'll see an "Export Songs" option in there. Select that and that's where you'll pay the $10 and download the 1.2GB pack of songs.
  • DamonD666DamonD666 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I had the same problem, though I thought to go into the Music Store and it said it couldn't connect to it. So assuming the above poster is correct, I have to wait until I have access to the store to pay the 10 bucks and get the pack of songs.
    edited December 2009
    Anyone else unable to access the Music Store to purchase the export?
  • Kellwolf9EKellwolf9E Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Okay, Lemme get this straight. I type in the code that came on the piece of paper that came with the game, that I typed in on a web site, that had me download something from Xbox Live just unlocks the ABILITY to spend 800 MS on the export? Hell, if I'd have known THAT, I'd have just bought a used copy of the game.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    Kellwolf9E;3368365 said:
    Okay, Lemme get this straight. I type in the code that came on the piece of paper that came with the game, that I typed in on a web site, that had me download something from Xbox Live just unlocks the ABILITY to spend 800 MS on the export? Hell, if I'd have known THAT, I'd have just bought a used copy of the game.
    Had you bought a used copy of the game, you would not have been able to export. I'm not exactly sure where you're going with that...
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    I also just got my token from [email]redemption@rockband.com[/email], but now I can't connect to the music store. It says servers are currently unavailable. I guess we just have to be patient and wait for when the music store is available.
    edited December 2009
    I finally got in the Music Store earlier today. It looks like it's just a matter of getting in while the traffic is down.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    F*ck this. I got into the music store once, but I didn't download the key yet. Now I got the key and I can't get back in the music store. This is the biggest pain in the ass I've ever had to deal with.