Is it really worth it?

noogainoogai Unsigned
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I first got RB2 for my birthday in May, and love it to death, made way up to expert drums, I got TB:RB the day it came out, and I love it too. (But not as much as RB2.) I've been refraining from going L:RB from reviews, and other experiences I've heard on this forum. Can someone tell me the pros and cons of the game perhaps? That'd be very helpful.

Comments

• XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Pros
    -It does export back to RB2, and contains a fair amount of stuff that is more lighter or upbeat then standard RB fare (which is varied, but tends to be heavier rock), or is regionally a bit different (Traveller's Tales was UK, and most of the setlist originates there, offering some new bands to NA players)

-Freshness, it's a change of style and environment, despite being the underlying same game.

-It has the super-easy mode and recover-from-fail without restarting the song stuff, if you're not one of the regular expert FCers, that might have some interest.

Cons

-No online play.
    -DLC is filtered, and the disc is kind of low on songs, so if you have little/no DLC that passes the filter, you're really either gonna skip mystery sets or get really sick of some of the songs.
    -There's more clothing options then RB2 for your guy, but a lot of them are similar, and the colors aren't as malleable.