Abbey Road singles.

ThreeExThreeEx Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Sorry all, I'm just coming back to this board and the game itself. After Abbey Road was released, I assumed the DLC would be 3 singles off an album pack, and the whole. But the two recent albums are all broken down with single songs. Why hasn't Harmonix gone back to put the rest of Abbey Road similar to Sgt. Pepper's and Rubber Soul? The pricing for "Her Majesty" would be too hard to figure out?

P.S. I got the long Abbey Road singles from GameStop's three free DLC, and now I have to pay $17 for some one and a half minute songs.

Comments

• mysfarbrormysfarbror Opening Act
    edited December 2009
  • quinakingquinaking Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    It's because of the Medley.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited December 2009
    ThreeEx;3369896 said:
    Sorry all, I'm just coming back to this board and the game itself. After Abbey Road was released, I assumed the DLC would be 3 singles off an album pack, and the whole. But the two recent albums are all broken down with single songs. Why hasn't Harmonix gone back to put the rest of Abbey Road similar to Sgt. Pepper's and Rubber Soul? The pricing for "Her Majesty" would be too hard to figure out?

P.S. I got the long Abbey Road singles from GameStop's three free DLC, and now I have to pay $17 for some one and a half minute songs.
    Spend the 17 dollars and get the whole thing. You are not losing any money. The 17 bucks is worth it alone for the 16 minute medley.
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Using 3 free songs to get songs from Abbey Road was a case of poor foresight. :( It would've been best to get them from the album with the least number of songs that they'd be selling at 2.00 each (and not have a "full album purchase only" bonus)...that way you could by the rest of the songs off the album, and be saving the most money (though still not that much).
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, using your free codes on Abbey Road was really poor foresight, especially since the medley is the best part of the downloadable tracks.