Strawberry Fields Forever as downloadable

howyvasquezhowyvasquez Unsigned
edited December 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I took a music course at my college and the name of the class was "The Beatles." It taught us all about how The Beatles started and finished their musical career and talked about songs that they made along the way. When I went to play The Beatles game, I was kinda disappointed that "Strawberry Fields Forever" wasn't on it and wasn't even downloadable so this is my drive to make it downloadable. Please help me out! Also give thoughts as well :)

Comments

• fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited December 2009
    Most people on these forums have wanted this song to be in the game. I would love it myself. We will probably get it when they release the Magical Mystery Tour album (if they ever do). So just sit back, relax, and wait:)

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS:D
  • tekNiqueAUtekNiqueAU Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Yea when are they gonna release some DLC that normal people actually know? All of the DLC besides "All you need is love" are practically "Unknown" to us.
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited December 2009
    tekNiqueAU;3371678 said:
    Yea when are they gonna release some DLC that normal people actually know? All of the DLC besides "All you need is love" are practically "Unknown" to us.
    They put out albums, which I would much prefer to random singles every month.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    tekNiqueAU;3371678 said:
    I know. Who has ever heard of Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Because, A Day In The Life, When I'm 64, Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, or Michelle?
  • SkyphoneSkyphone Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    since when were Abbey Road / Sgt Pepper's / Rubber Soul unknown to us?
    edited December 2009
    Ok I knew a day in the life, when Im sixty four. but thats about it for me Im not a huge beatles fan true and Ive never bought a beatles album.

When u say since when are they unknown to "us" Im taking "us" means "hardcore beatnics" :P

I just thought that now they have satisfied "the fans" maybe some of us average joes can get some singles we know, im sure your average joe friends would aphreciate it too.

BTW i didnt get rubber soul cause again I didnt know any of the songs never heard any of them...........but I have the other 2.
    edited December 2009
    gamegyro56;3371709 said:
    I know. Who has ever heard of Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Because, A Day In The Life, When I'm 64, Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, or Michelle?

lol carcasim can work on the net!! Um me. Norwegian wood?? Is that what swedish people call a boner?
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    tekNiqueAU;3371734 said:
    Ok I knew a day in the life, when Im sixty four. but thats about it for me Im not a huge beatles fan true and Ive never bought a beatles album.

When u say since when are they unknown to "us" Im taking "us" means "hardcore beatnics" :P

I just thought that now they have satisfied "the fans" maybe some of us average joes can get some singles we know, im sure your average joe friends would aphreciate it too.

BTW i didnt get rubber soul cause again I didnt know any of the songs never heard any of them...........but I have the other 2.
    Nothing wrong with trying out new songs. You could listen to the songs online or whatever and give them a shot.

Besides, what songs do you expect? Hey, Jude, Let It Be, Strawberry Fields Forever? That's all I ever hear around here by these type of people.
    edited December 2009
    DookieMan;3371796 said:
    Nothing wrong with trying out new songs. You could listen to the songs online or whatever and give them a shot.

Besides, what songs do you expect? Hey, Jude, Let It Be, Strawberry Fields Forever? That's all I ever hear around here by these type of people.

Well I guess were not going to get every album but I would love these tracks---

Love me do, Help, I should of known better, she loves you (<really want that one) and strawberry feilds would be a great 5 pack to start.
  • Matt4862Matt4862 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I don't know why but because everyone wants Hey Jude in the game, I haven't had a need for it.
  • MurdocisGod1990MurdocisGod1990 Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Matt4862;3372019 said:
    I don't know why but because everyone wants Hey Jude in the game, I haven't had a need for it.
    I would like it, but its not on the top of my list ether..

We Need:
    Magical Mystery Tour
    The White Album

and
    Help!

after all that I wouldn't mind singles, Mostly for She Loves You, Let it Be, Hey Jude, From Me to You, Love Me do, Lady Madonna, We can work it out, ect, ect,

Crap, I want more than I thought I did...
  • Dragonheart1991Dragonheart1991 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Cranberry Sauce.

Yeah, it should be DLC. But it'd remind me too much of what i saw in College back in 2007. Some Techno band butchered the song..
  • Andyx1337Andyx1337 Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Roll uuuup
    roll uuuup for da mystery touuuur
  • Phategod1Phategod1 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Strawberry Fields forever is my favorite song I so want it in the game.
  • Lt PepperLt Pepper Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    i'd really like help! and a hard days night albums. my 3 favourite albums are those 2 and Rubber Soul, beautiful songwriting :) cant wait to get rubber soul, gonna get microsoft points for christmas!
  • mayhem117mayhem117 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Matt4862;3372019 said:
    I hope Hey Jude NEVER sees a Rock Band: Beatles release for that reason exactly. Strawberry Fields would be awesome though. I would love to play Eleanor Rigby, I Will, Glass Onion, Rev. 9!, Please Mr. Postman
  • UlriqueUlrique Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    That's a fine song, yes.
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Wilkommen! The Beatles downloads come as albums, so be patient for "Magical Mystery Tour". As excited as I was to see songs like "Come Together", "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Back in the USSR" make it, I was disappointed to see "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Hey Jude" missing, I hope we get them soon. Watch the Announcements section either today or Friday to see if they will announce more dlc for January and beyond. The first announced 3 albums, perhaps it'll be the same again.
  • zepplinmikezepplinmike Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    tekNiqueAU;3371734 said:

You've never heard "Nowhere Man"? I find that hard to believe. Anyway if you only buy songs you know or you think you know then you'll be missing out on a lot of great stuff.
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    I had honestly never heard of Nowhere Man before the Rubber Soul release. Then again, the extent of my Beatles knowledge was the 27 #1 hits CD that came out back in 2000 or so.

Rubber Soul has some amazing tracks on it, though. I wouldn't write it off if you haven't heard it.
  • calijh7calijh7 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    In my Life was one of the more popular Beatles songs and Rubber Soul was probably one of the best albums suprised people don't know those. Seems a lot of people want some earlier pop Beatles stuff which I could go for but I'll take "I'll follow the sun" , "from me to you", "love me do", " help!", "please, please me" The list goes on let's just hope Harmonix makes us happy and gets as much of this stuff out as they can. I think most of us can do without the dreamscapes and entangables we just want the music!
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Hopefully they'll release the whole Magical Mystery Tour album in the early months of 2010.
  • wrecklasswrecklass Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    So from this I assume that "the average Joe" are those people who lived under a rock and tried very very hard to never listen to Beatles music.

Never heard Nowhere Man? Ok, so that is fitting as it apparently describes "the average Joe."

But seriously, don't discount the songs you haven't heard before. In a way I am jealous of people who have never heard these songs as they have the opportunity to discover them now. Nothing like that original feeling that comes from hearing a song like Tomorrow Never Knows for the first time. Of course, if you are going to ignore Revolver, you won't get that opportunity.
  • BZLuckBZLuck Opening Act
    edited December 2009
    Tune in. Turn on. Drop out.
  • Leon-GunLeon-Gun Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    I seriously doubt it's the dreamscapes that are holding up the songs. It's just the whole process of getting the master tracks that hold things up, since they try to get them out as albums, and not all album songs are owned by the same people and that's without putting into consideration working with different kind of music technology. Why do you think the first album we got was their last?