Drum Fill Not showing in Preview

edited December 2009 in The Rock Band Network
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but for some reason the drum fill indicators do not show up in the RBN preview. Has this happened to anybody yet? I'm assuming that in order for me to indicate that a drum fill should occur over a certain period of time for all difficulties I would simply have to create a note on 120(C8) with a duration of the length of fill that I want to let the user experiment through. Is this correct? (see the image attached)
447 x 519 - 69K

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    explosivekittygames;3371836 said:
    I'm assuming that in order for me to indicate that a drum fill should occur over a certain period of time for all difficulties I would simply have to create a note on 120(C8) with a duration of the length of fill that I want to let the user experiment through. Is this correct? (see the image attached)
    Drum Fill Lanes are authored on MIDI notes 120 (C8) to 124 (E8). You need to fill in all 5 of those notes for the drum fill, not just the one you did.
  • edited December 2009
    davidshek;3371882 said:
    Drum Fill Lanes are authored on MIDI notes 120 (C8) to 124 (E8). You need to fill in all 5 of those notes for the drum fill, not just the one you did.
    As such? (which still doesn't show the fill indicator in the RBN preview, I also noticed it didn't show in the example Harmonix provides)
    447 x 519 - 69K
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited December 2009
    explosivekittygames;3371924 said:
    As such?
    Yup, just like that. Drum fill lanes won't actually display in the RBN preview window the same way they will in the game, but you'll notice that the underlying notes won't show up. You've got them authored correctly now. :)
  • edited December 2009