More songs for ps3

Hey there! do you guys know how can i get more songs for my ps3

Comments

• Kenny-BandKenny-Band Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    You can buy more songs by going to the Music Store from the main menu of the game, or by looking through the PSN store if you know how to use that. It's easier just to go down to the music store. You'll need to have your account set up with credit card information, or use pre-purchased cards that you can buy at most gaming stores. I'm pretty sure it'll tell you how to do either if you try to purchase something.

AFAIK, what you can buy on the PS3 right now consists of:
    Abbey Road - The full album. I recommend buying it as the full album (one purchase/item, rather than each song!) because not only do you save money, but you get to play the Medley without pausing between songs.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The full album. You can probably pick and choose songs with no downsides other than spending more money if you eventually buy all the songs.

Rubber Soul - The full album. Same deal as with the Sgt. Pepper album.

For the last two, you can buy any song individually for 2 dollars, or the full album at a discounted price. Abbey Road works differently, and I forget exactly how it works...but you'll probably want to trust me that it's better to buy the full album if you have the money. :)
  • MistressDMistressD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    The in-game music store isn't always reliable, I lose connections often, but there is also a section in the PSN Store. For new dlc arriving in 2010, my advice would be try the in-game store first. In my experience, dlc shows here before PSN, downloadable beginning usually at 4:30 pm eastern time versus 8 pm EST for PSN. It may take a few trys, but this is also the only place to sample the tracks.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    OakTea;3373336 said:
    Abbey Road - The full album. I recommend buying it as the full album (one purchase/item, rather than each song!) because not only do you save money, but you get to play the Medley without pausing between songs.

Abbey Road works differently, and I forget exactly how it works...but you'll probably want to trust me that it's better to buy the full album if you have the money. :)
    For Abbey Road the choices to buy are:
    Maxwell's Silver Hammer
    Oh! Darling
    Because
    Full Album

The full album consists of the above 3 songs plus Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard, Polythene Pam/She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End, Her Majesty, and the Medley which lets you play Sun King-Her Majesty w/o stops.