Certain DLC might unlock LRB stuff?

SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
edited December 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
So, upon checking ScoreHero today (IDK, I was bored), I saw this thread, which allegedly was from someone who found data files for LRB outfits in Build a Bridge's files, along with a special attribute that hasn't been found in any other DLC to date:
(extra_authoring lego) ; flag to designate that a song has extra authoring (files, etc.) for a specific project(s)

In addition to this, the files mentioned Build a Bridge, Ocean Avenue, and A Lot Like You in something called "required songs".

Has anyone played this DLC in LRB and found anything new unlocked afterwards? I don't know why they would code it that way that only this DLC gives it but this may do something, possibly after a patch.

Comments

• XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Well way back in the days of yore Durst said their song was gonna be in LRB (and was discredited because everyone dismissed LRB as made up fantasy back then), so it's probably indicative of songs that were intended for the game, but didn't end up there for some reason.
  • IanC14IanC14 Unsigned
    edited December 2009
    Interesting, would be very cool if DLC songs could add extra outfits to the game.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited December 2009
    XacharyCross;3374100 said:
    Well way back in the days of yore Durst said their song was gonna be in LRB (and was discredited because everyone dismissed LRB as made up fantasy back then), so it's probably indicative of songs that were intended for the game, but didn't end up there for some reason.
    But I don't get it then, why would the actual DLC files contain the files to (and I quote) elf and reindeer outfits, and Santa hats?
  • BBBDBBBD Rising Star
    edited December 2009
    Don't know, but the announcement in the News section went out of its way to highlight that these songs are a special "Guys Who Rock" LEGO pack. http://www.rockband.com/news/limp-bizkit-yellowcard-dlc

Speculation---- There likely will not be a LEGO RB2, but adding additional character customizations available through DLC tracks would extend the playability of the game for all of those families they advertised to attract.